✰Five✰

"So um how are you doing?" Johnny asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Horrible," I say looking down.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't want to hurt you it's just Kelsea made me," Johnny said.

"Ya I know," I sighed.

"But is it true though?" He asked.

"What's true?" I ask.

"About you liking me-," Johnny was cut off.

"John I'm ready how do I look?" Kelsea said walking down the steps.

"Um Great," Johnny half smiled.

"Who are you?" Margaret Asked pointing at me.

Kelsea reverted her eyes to me.
"Mackenzie?" Kelsea Asked in a slightly shocked tone.

I just stare at her.

"Wait Mackenzie Ziegler that's you?" Margret chirps up in shock as well.

I nod.

"You finally take that stupid hood off! Btw stay away from my boyfriend," said Kelsea grabbing Johnny's hand and pulling him into a kiss.

I just roll my eyes at her.

"Don't be jealous just because you don't have him, it's horrible to see you trying to steal my bf," said Kelsea.

"Girl You say it's a sin to talk to your boyfriend when you don't even remember the things that you've done?" I snap.

Johnny looks at me. I expect him to stand up for me but I thought wrong.

"Shut up Mackenzie!" Johnny shouted in my face.

I looked at him, I thought we were friends now? But I guess not! Man his mood swings changed quick.

"I thought we were friends," I sighed walking upstairs.

"We never were friends!" Johnny shouted from downstairs.

"I'm fine that way!" I shout back.

"Great cause I don't care!" Johnny replied.

I walk upstairs to Lauren.

"So how'd it go with Johnny?" Lauren smirked.

"Your brothers a jerk!" I say.

"Kenzie what-," I cut Lauren off.

"I'm not going to that party as long as your brother and that idiot of a girlfriend goes too! Goodbye!" I say as I walk out the door.

"What did you do?!" Lauren Screamed.

"Shut it Lauren! It's none of your business!" Johnny shouted.

I walk to my house, I knew coming over was a bad idea. I love Lauren, but I just can't stand her brother and Kelsea and her stupid friends! I get home and just lay on my bed, I watch stranger things while eating some snacks.

I see so many peoples pictures of people going to that party on instagram. I get bored of what I'm doing and that party only started 20 minutes ago and there's already so many people buzzing about it. I look at my dress, I mean it couldn't hurt to go to one party right?

No one would know I was there. I get up and get in my car and drive to the party.