✰Sixteen✰

The next day I get up and get ready. I was so ready to scream at Kelsea. Lauren and Johnny were at the hospital with their sister Darian.

I walked into the school searching for Kelsea. I found her standing by her locker chatting with her group of friends, I march up to her.

"WHAT THE HECK,"I scream.

Kelsea looks at me with a evil smile appearing on her face.

"Um what do you want?" She sneers.

"I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR SO SICK FOR ATTEMPTING TO MURDER A GIRLS SISTER BECAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND FINALLY REALIZED HOW MUCH OF A PHSCOPATH YOU ARE!!!" I screamed at her.

Everyone looks at us and starts whispering. Kelsea looked taken back for a second, but only a second. Kelsea's now had a wicked smile plastered on her face, as if my reaction had pleased her.

"Well honey you shouldn't be so sick to steal a girls boyfriend! It's awful! You pathetic boy stealer, just shut your damn mouth!" Kelsea snarled.

I could tell she was trying to change the subject but I wasn't going to let her.

"YA WELL WAS I THE ONE WHO FRAMED MY PARENTS FOR SHOOTING IN A STORE? WAS I THE ONE WHO LEAKED ALL MY SISTERS SECRETS AND EMBARRASSED HER? WAS I THE ONE WHO USED MY BEST FRIEND FOR POPULARITY? WAS I THE ONE WHO BEAT INNOCENT PEOPLE UP? WAS I THE ONE WHO TRIED TO BURN A PERSON ALIVE OF MY JEALOUSY? WAS I THE ONE WHO HELD A KNIFE TO A GIRLS THROAT IF SHE DIDN'T KEEP HER BROTHER AWAY FROM A GIRL? WAS I THE MOTHERF***** WHO ALMOST KILLED AN INNOCENT PERSON?!! AND I'M PRETTY SURE THERES PLENTY OF OTHER S*** YOU'VE DONE, so of all people honey, I think YOU should shut your damn mouth!!!" I screamed. (Oof sister snapped).

At this point everyone was recording us but I didn't care. Kelsea even looked scared but that quickly faded away. She was really pissed off cause I just exposed her BADLY!

Kelsea slapped me across the face. With that I did the exact same thing back, but not gonna lie mine was really weak.

"Your weak Ziegler," Kelsea giggled.

Kelsea kneed me in the stomach me I fell to the ground. I clutched my stomach in pain, Kelsea walks over to me. She wraps her hands around my throat, her sharp nails digging into my skin.

She drags me up the wall by my throat. My throat burned, she was literally suffocating me and everyone was just watching. I was losing air, this girl must have a lot of guts to almost kill me in public.

"Look Ziegler! Your still that old pathetic loser that sits in the corner and cries cause her life is horrible , your nothing! And you'll stay like that!" Kelsea screams.

I was losing air, I literally couldn't breath at all. Kelsea lifted up her hand to punch me....

BOOM

there was a huge slap that echoed through the halls. Kelsea was on the floor with her hand on her face. I fell to the floor clutching my throat gasping for air. I looked up to see Annie LeBlanc (bet you never guessed that)

Annie LeBlanc had just slapped Kelsea, and that was a darn hard slap.

"Annie what the hell!" Kelsea screeched.

"You mean what the hell you!" Nadia snarled.

"Are you completely psycho to do all that stuff!" Emily screamed.

"You have no proof that that idiot is telling the truth!" Kelsea snarled.

"Ya but we've known you long enough to know what stuff you would do!" Nadia fires back.

"Oh just shut up you guys what's wrong with you?!" Margret (Kelsea's bff) screamed at Emily, Nadia, and Annie.

"Margret how about you just f*** off?!" Annie screeched.

Everyone made an "ooo"sound after. Annie LeBlanc, The nicest out of that group and the one that never swears just told Margret Simpson off. No one really has the guts to talk back to Margret or Kelsea.

Never expected that from Annie but I'm glad she did it! At this point my throat was really dry and I was really dizzy.

Emily noticed and told Nadia to get some water for me. Nadia ran off to find water while Annie and Emily tried to help. But eventually I fell on the ground and blacked out.