"Do you even know where we are going? Because two out of the two times I previously sat in a car with you, you had no idea."

"Baby."

"Yes?"

"I learned how to use Google maps. Everything is okay."

I laughed, thinking back to when I had explained to him the beauty of the app known as Google maps. "Whatever you say, Ang."

He squeezed my hand and smiled. Our earlier argument was easily forgotten.

For the rest of the ride, I flipped through songs and sang at the top of my lungs while Angelo laughed at me and occasionally at strangers who stared at us. He would randomly kiss my hand or run his thumb over the back of it. Never once did it fail to send tingles down my spine.

Angelo's touch gave me sensations I had never felt before.

Heck, just being near him gave me sensations I had never felt before.

And I loved it.

Every single second of it.

-------------------------------------------

Angelo's POV

I smiled happily. Everything was right in my world. Except for one thing.

Aria wasn't my girlfriend. At least, not yet.

Yup, I was going to ask her if she wanted to be mine today. I know people would say we're moving too fast with our relationship, but if I had it my way, my ring would be on her left hand by now.

Yes, I was a total caveman.

I didn't even care how ridiculous it was that within a few seconds I had turned from a dangerous playboy to a sappy romantic for Aria.

Only for Aria.

No other girl could ever compare to her beauty, intelligence, and intruiging personality. She was all I could ever ask for. I knew my family would love her, too.

That's it. I'll take her back to Italy with me. She would love it there. It was just so her. I didn't know how, but it was.

Her angelic voice cut through my thoughts. It was outrageous how she sounded amazing while talking, but when she was singing it was garbage. I wasn't going to tell her that, though. Besides, it didn't really bother me, I loved seeing her happy. She was singing along to Rihanna's S&M. This girl and her Rihanna.

"Baby, how old is this song?" I yelled over the blaring music.

She shrugged. "I don't even know. It's better than most of the stuff that's played lately, though."

I nodded, in total agreement. I pulled the rental car to a stop in front of one of Cali's massive beaches. There were a few people scattered along the water, but other than that it was empty. Except for the huge, modern, glass building. I threw my shirt on and bolted out of the car and around to Aria's side to open her door. She grinned at me and stepped out. I handed the car keys to the valet and offered an arm to my angel. She took it, one or her hands wrapping around the inside of my elbow and the other was holding the clutch I had given her. I gave myself an imaginary pat on the back once again. I had managed to find the perfect ensemble in the right sizes to compliment my godess's beautiful body.

I led her inside to the host waiting by the podium.

"Reservation for Cavill, please."

The man gave me a once over, then smiled "Of course. Right this way, Mr. Cavill."

We followed him to a private veranda that faced the beach. I smiled at the view. It was perfect. I had called the restaurant earlier to see if I could set this all up. The table had a bouquet of fresh red and white roses and the tablecloth was black. There were candles scattered all across the veranda and there was a light breeze from the ocean blowing. To make everything even better, the sun was just starting to set on the horizon.