[10] He's Back!

Previously~
"But I'm still going after him, teleport me."

"But Ban y/n said-" King started.

"Leave him..." I replied my hair covering my eyes.

"O-Okay."

Ban went to try and save Meliodas but ended up failing Meliodas got his hearts stabbed. I was crying from a heartbreak but I knew he would come back. I eventually told them to teleport me. I was looking for Meliodas and I eventually found him.

"There you are..."

I went up to Meliodas and hugged him while sobbing quietly.

"I- I'm sorry" I whispered.

Your POV
Ever since Meliodas' "death" I've been distant with everyone. it's been a month now. Everyone was worried about me but I just stayed in my room with Meliodas there. I knew that once he woke up...he won't be the same. Ban has be n bugging me about what that meant I just told him you'll find out later. Everyone already knows Meliodas is a demon so...that much is figured but what they don't know...is that his father takes away his emotions once he dies. Eventually he'll be brought back to life. I'm still trying to remember everything but what I'm thinking is...am I cursed? Since Meliodas and Elizabeth were cursed in the anime I'm thinking whoever Meliodas is with they get cursed with him. Like...how I thought I was born in a different dimension. While really I was born here. I don't know but I'm worried.

"Promise you'll tell me when you come back" I said holding back tears.

"I miss you already...come back"

Meliodas' POV
I knew I died once I was back with my father.

"What's up?" I said.

"Still childish as ever Meliodas?" My father the demon king said with a demonic voice.

"I won't let you take my emotions this time" I said with a serious face.

"You sure about that?"

I charged at him with all I had and yet...I still couldn't win.

I eventually was back in "reality" but no one was around. Yea I was in the tavern but there was no one in here. I walked outside to see y/n almost get attacked by Derieri.

Your POV
I was about to be attacked when all of a sudden someone came in and punched her. I looked to see who it was and it was Meliodas. I gasped to see that he indeed did get his emotions taken away. I looked down my hair covering my face with tears coming out of my e/c orbs.

"Heyya y/n" Meliodas saluted.

"Hi..."

"What's wrong?"

"I know...I know about your curse..."

I looked up and saw Meliodas' eyes widen.

"H-how?"

"Remember? I was in a different dimension and you were in an anime? Well that's how far this anime got."

"W-well what do you know?" Meliodas asked.

"Each time you die you get your emotions absorbed by your father the demon king." I explained.

"Oh...so you do know..."

"Y-yea I was going to tell you but I sorta-"

"Did you know I was going to die?"

"H-huh?"

"I said did you know I was going to die?" Meliodas asked again but more sternly.

I flinched and said "y-yea"

"And you didn't tell me? You didn't tell me that the commandments were going to come after me? Why?"

"I had too...if I didn't all of the sims including you and I would die..."

"Oh..."

"...sorry...Meliodas"

"It's-"

"If you're going to say it's fine it's not. I could've saved you but I didn't..."

"Well yea but technically you did and everyone else."

"It's just-" I sigh and look Meliodas in the eye.

"I don't have much time here is all..."

"W-what do you mean? You're from here."

"Don't lie..."

"W-what?"

"I know...I know about the curse and as long as it stands I'll still be stuck in that other world. I thought I was stuck in an anime but nope turns out I'm from here."

"Y/n..."

"Sorry Meli...I'm going on a walk..I'll be back in a bit."

I said that while walking out the door. I started walking in the woods until I felt a cloth on my mouth..then I blacked out...

A/n
Lol sorry for the cliffhanger. Also I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have another state test this week so there's that. Anyway I'll see y'all later byeee