[3] Flashbacks

Previously-
"Hey Y/N..."
"Hm?" You responded sleepy.
"D-Do you really not remember anything?" He said looking kind of sad which caught your attention.
"N-no..., I wish I could but..I can't" You looking down at your hands.
"Well...I wish you could." Meliodas said.
"And why's that?" You asked looking back up at him.
"Oh um...there's good memories back then" he said smiling.
You put your hand on his cheek and smiled.
"I hope those memories are good enough to remember." You said falling asleep.
"Trust me they are" Meliodas whispered to himself.
Then soundly fell asleep too...

Your POV
We were all at Tala Village and there were no one here. Well except for these two little kids. Ban kept on calling the girl Elaine, of course I knew who that was....but nobody else knew. Meliodas just acted like Ban didn't mess up her name.
We then went back to the tavern and Ban cooked food for the two.
"So..what are your guys name?" I asked.
"I'm Ellen and this is my brother Luigi" Ellen responded
"I'm sorry we don't have money" Luigi said.
"It's okay! You can just tell me stuff about this Necropolis place to pay for it!" Ban said.
"W-well we don't know much." Luigi said.
"'Sharing dear memories with dead will bring you there' at least that's what the old man next door would tell us" Ellen said.
"Thanks Elaine!" Ban said.
"U-um my n-names Ellen." The girl said.
"Oh right my bad! Anyway eat your food Ellen!" Ban said happily.
"Kay" Ellen responded.
You looked at Ban and Ellen smiling already seeing that, Ban wants to go to the Necropolis to see Elaine. "What are you so smilie about Y/N?" Meliodas asked.
"H-huh? Oh nothing just remembering something." You responded.
"Oh? What was it that you remembered?"
"Um...nothing important!" You said.
You didn't want to interfere with the anime too much but you already knew you had. So you were okay if you could at least keep some secrets.
"Okay then" Meliodas smiled.

Time skip to when you got King~
"Hey Y/N so after 13 years you finally came back?" He said.
"W-well I didn't even know I was a sin and that...I lived here." You mumbled the last part.
"Oh? You were here but then you suddenly disappeared. It was almost as if you were never here." He said.
"Yea...well I was stuck on a different universe or something?" You said.
"Oh? You should tell me more later!" King said excited.
"Sure?" You questioned.
Meliodas walked up to you.
"Don't mind him he tends to ask a lot of questions." He said.
"Yea...well I'll get used to it. Sooner or later." You said giggling.
Meliodas just smiled at you.
You then got a sharp pain in your head.

Flashback-
You saw Meliodas smiling at you.
"H-hey Meliodas why are you smiling at me like that?" You asked curious.
"Oh no reason you're just beautiful." He said casually.
"Um...t-thanks?" You said while blushing a tint of pink.
Meliodas just giggled and your heart skipped a beat.
'W-what is this feeling and why am I so happy and why is Meliodas acting this way?' You asked yourself.
"You know Y/N I'll always love you? You mean the world to me." Meliodas said.
"Same as for me Meli, I love you." You responded.
Meliodas gave you a smile looking at you then leaned in then...

End of flashback-

"Hello Y/N? Earth to Y/N?" You heard someone say.
"H-huh?" You said looking down.
"Oh hey Meliodas...what happened?" You asked.
"Well you fainted when we were talking." He said.
"Oh? I didn't-" you then remembered what you saw then blushed.
"I- uh well I'm going to get ready!" You ran up to yours and Meliodas' room.
'W-was that r-real? Did that happen? Did I just think that? Was that what happened all those years ago?' You kept asking yourself questions confused on what you saw. You then got ready to start the day but then you got a sharp pain in your head again. 'Here we go again'

Flashback-
Meliodas was chasing you playfully and you were running away from him.
While giggling you said "Meli bet you can't catch up!"
"Y/N I'll get you!" He responded.
He than got you but you tripped making him fall on you.
"M-Meliodas..." you said while looking at his green orbs.
"Y/N..." he said looking at your E/C orbs.
He then started laughing, you just looked at him confused but started to laugh along.
"That was fun Meli" you said while smiling at him.
You both sat up.
"Yea that was. We should do it more often!" He said looking excited already.
"Sure Meli" You said smiling again.
Meliodas smiled back. Both of you lied down on the ground again. Meliodas was hugging you while both of you were looking at the sunset.

End of flashback-

'W-what are these...are these memories from the past?' You kept on asking yourself questions but realized you were on the ground.
"Ow-" you said while trying to sit up.
"H-hey Y/N are you okay?" You heard someone say.
"Y-yea I'm fine Meli" You said looking up at him and smiling.
Meliodas smiled back at you. You had a feeling of deja vu.
"Well you fainted again are you sure you're okay?" He asked worried.
'I should just tell him'
"W-well I don't know if I am" You said looking at the floor.
Meliodas sighed "tell me what happened"
"Well that's the thing I don't know what happened. I keep having these visions or flashbacks or i don't know. It's about me and you and I have no idea if they are real or not. I don't know but in these 'visions' we are all cuddly and stuff" You said explaining mostly everything.
Meliodas looked down to the floor and said "that's because...we..used to date.." Meliodas said hesitantly.
"O-oh" you started to blush.
"But we all thought you died so we...no I couldn't handle seeing you dead in my arms and I-"
"W-Wait I almost died!"
"Well yea I thought you already knew that since your having flashbacks"
"Well not that one...yet" you said.
"Oh...well you'll see what happened just...don't go crazy" he said looking back up and smiling at you.

Everyone went to sleep while you were still awake thinking of the memories. You then saw Meliodas move uncomfortably. Hawk tied him up again because he's a perv. You didn't like him being uncomfortable though.
"Hey Meliodas..."
*no response*
"Meli!" You whisper yelled.
"H-huh?" His eyes fluttered open.
"Are you uncomfortable?"
"I'm fine but why are you still awake?"
"I...I Uh couldn't fall asleep.."
"Why not?"
"Um no reason just overthinking" you smiled.
"Okay!"
"Here let me unite the rope because you looked really uncomfortable."
You untied the rope and surprisingly Meliodas didn't gripe you he just sat there smiling at you. You just smiled back and then you felt the sharp pain again.

Flashback-
"Y-Y/N! S-stay awake! Please stay with me!" You heard a familiar voice say.
"M-Meliodas it's okay I'll be fine j-just smile for me one last time." You said while smiling weakly.
He tried his best to smile but it ended up to a frown anyway.
"Y/N I can't just watch you die!"
"I'm s-sorry but I'll see you a-again I p-promise." You stuttered.
Then you suddenly disappeared.
Meliodas was just crying and heartbroken. He promised he would protect you but ended up failing anyway.
"I-I'm sorry Y/N..." he said.

End of flashback-

"Y/N?"
"Hm?" You replied.
"You we're zoning out."
S-sorry I had another flashback. I'm surprised I didn't faint." You giggled.
"Was it a good or bad flashback?"
After he said that you just stared at the ceiling.
"I'm guessing that means bad" Meliodas sighed.
"I saw...my death." You explained.
Meliodas looked a bit surprised but scared at the same time.
"I-I saw you there crying." You looked down while saying that.
"Y/N i-"
You cut him off by hugging him.
"Y-Y/N"
"Promise me you won't let me die. Promise me you'll take care of me. J-just p-please promise me t-that."
You said with tears running down your cheeks.
Meliodas broke the hug. He wiped your tears away keeping his hand on your cheek.
"Y/N I'll forever protect you and I...I will a-always love you." He said.
"M-Meliodas."
After you said that he planted his lips on yours. You were shocked at first but melted into the kiss. Meliodas then made the kiss more passionate using his tongue. You opened your eyes shocked but returned the gesture soon after.
Both Y/N and Meliodas pulled away needing air.
You looked at Meliodas shocked at what just happened but soon after you just smiled at him. He smiled back at you.
"Thank you Meliodas..for everything." You said.
"You're welcome N/N" he said smiling at you loves struck.
You giggled then soon after both of you fell fast asleep cuddling.

Author~
Sorry if this looks like it's moving on so fast😓 also I think this is the only book that'll have at least 1,000 word per chapter! Hope y'all liked this chapter! Love y'all

~1600 words~