[13] huh?

Previously~
I looked down and saw a knife plunged into my stomach. I looked up and saw them on the ground unconscious. I looked to the side and saw Meliodas. I started crying, then Meliodas looked at my stomach and came running to me. I was still in the chair. I stood up and immediately fell on the ground. Meliodas caught me in time. I looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.
"Hey M-Meliodas." I said whilst holding back more tears.
He looked at me sadly and said "h-hey y-y/n".
I brought my hand up to his cheek and smiled brightly. "I-I love-" my hand fell to my hand. I died before I could even say my last words. "I love you."

Your POV
I woke up gasping for air. I looked around and saw my tv on The Seven Deadly Sins. I was confused at first but then I realized I must have fell asleep(You forgot what happened in the anime world). I looked around once more then back at my phone and saw I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL SHIT! I got up and ran to my room to change and brush my teeth. I was brushing my hair when I got a message.
B/f/n- best friends name. Y/n- your name. Potato Friend- B/f/n. Dumbass- Y/n.

Potato Friend

Potato Friend- y/n you better hurry the fuck up the teacher realized you're not here and you know what happens when he rages.

Dumbass- shit sorry b/f/n I woke up late😅.

Potato Friend- Let me guess stayed up watching Seven Deadly Sins?

Dumbass- yea...

Potato Friend- Omg just get your dumbass over here.
                                                      Seen

B/f/n POV
THIS BITCH LEFT ME ON SEEN!

Back to your POV😅
I turned off my phone after leaving her on seen(hehe). I start running to the train station. After I'm off the train station I bolt towards my school. I see b/f/n through the window. She noticed me and looked frantically at the teacher. I walked inside the school and got a late slip saying I was at an 'appointment'. I smiled at the lady and then went to my class. I opened the door and handed the teacher the note and sat next to b/f/n.

Meliodas's POV
She...she's gone. She just disappeared like how she did years ago... will she come back? I'm- im thinking about this way to much...but I can't get her out of my mind...

A/n
Sorry for the veryyyyyyy short chapters but I really want to update more for y'all🥺🥺 hope y'all like it so far!