[18] That Missing Something or Someone?

Previously
I looked at b/f/n and smiled. "Yea...that's true. Its just... I just can't get the feeling that I'm missing something".

B/f/n's POV
'Missing something?'. "Y/n what do you mean missing something?" I asked wanting to know the answer. "I don't know...it's just that I feel it. That I'm missing something or someone..." the girl pondered. I stare at y/n confused and ask her a question. "Hey y/n...about that dream or nightmare in your coma."
Y/n froze at the thought of the death. "I-I think I'm tired." Y/n said. "You think? Y/n I've known you for a long time and your always tired and besides...I know your avoiding thinking about that again." I said concerned for the girls well being. "Who...who's arms did u die in? Well in your dream at least." Y/n stayed quite. "I...I don't know." Y/n finally said. "But you have to know!" I yelled slightly. Y/n flinched and I sighed. "Just...think about telling me okay?" I said while walking towards the door. "I'll...see you tomorrow." I waved and left y/n alone.

Y/n's POV
"Who's...arms I died in?" I said to myself. I mean I thought about it and, I did wonder who's did I die in? I'm probably just overthinking it anyway...

I fell asleep... (keep in mind if I write in dream mode this is how it'll look)
Who's voice?
"-n,-/n, y/n, y/n!"
I looked to my side and see Meliodas staring at me. I jump backwards and hit my head against a tree.
"Ouch..."
"Omg y/n! Are you okay!" Meliodas shrieked.
"I-I'm fine! Why are you in my dream?" I asked.
"Huh? What do you mean y/n? This isn't a dream. It's real life." Meliodas sounded more demon like at the end. I stood up and stepped back slowly.
"I...think I'm gonna go.." I said slowly walking backwards.
"Oh really now?" Meliodas grabbed me and forced me on the ground.

I wake up...

What type of dream was that...

~387 words~
A/n
Hey guys! Sorry for not writing in a while again😔 but anyways HAPPY NEW YEARSSSS!!!!! You guys should check out my edit on @/izuwuz on instagram!