[9] Fight Festival part 2

Previously~

"Okay can we break this wall before it generates everyone is on the other side!"

"Okay let's do this cap'n"

Ban and I started to break the wall and eventually we joined everyone.

"Heyya y/n!"

"Hey Meliodas!"

Your POV

We eventually made it to the ending of the maze. There were 2 of the commandments, Dalor and Gloxinia. Meliodas looked like he had a plan I just ignored it because I know what's going to happen if I focus. I always forget that I was stuck here but then again they said I belonged here...but did I really. I still have b/f/n at Japan while I'm stuck here. Man I miss her I haven't talked to her in a while.

"Hey y/n you okay?" Meliodas asked worriedly.

"Yea why do you ask?" I replied politely.

"Well...you're crying."

"Wha-" I reached my hand to my face and felt wetness. I looked down my h/l h/c hair covering my face.

"It's...just I miss my friend from the other...dimension?" I said kinda making it sound like a question.

"Oh...yea I forgot you're 'stuck' here...didn't you say that you were 'stuck in an anime'?" Meliodas asked.

"Yea...and I..might change how the show is supposed to go..."

"What do you mean?"

"C-can we talk about this later...the commandments are watching" I whispered to Meliodas.

Meliodas turned around and his eyes slightly widened but turned back and he smiled.

"Heyya Drole And Gloxinia! Long time no see!"

"M-Meliodas!" I whispered yelled.

Meliodas gave me the 'shh I got this' look. I just nodded and smiled.

They ignored Meliodas and told us the rules and what was happening now. They killed everyone else that were still in the maze. I stood there slightly shaking until the ground shook and made everyone split up. I ended up being with Elaine and Elizabeth.

We eventually fought them off, Meliodas and Ban were yelling about something while beating the monsters. I stood by Elaine and Elizabeth's side while everyone was still fighting. I had a feeling something bad will happen but I ignored it.

Eventually all the sins and some other people were left. There stood Drole and Gloxinia. I smirked and then looked over at Meliodas. Meliodas attacked them both and started fighting them off. It was really interesting to watch actually. At least it was until the rest of the commandments came. Meliodas...I knew he was going to die...but I also knew he would come back. No one knew this except me.

"G-guys he's going to die..." I said

They all looked at me weirdly.

"You're doubting cap'n y/n" Ban said.

"I already know what happens remember? He's going to die..."

"Oh shit I forgot..." Ban replied.

"We have to help him!" Diane said.

"No" I replied.

"W-what?" Diane said.

"We h-have to leave him...trust me."

"Are you crazy?! You just said he was going to die and now you don't want to help him?!" King yelled.

I winced and replied "I know...but he'll come back...just not..as...himself?"

"What do you mean not as himself?" Diane asked with concern.

"It's kinda hard to explain..."

"Well try and explain y/n" Ban said.

"I- I can't, I'll ruin the time frame..."

"Who cares about the time frame?!"

"I DO!" I yelled.

"If I mess it up all of you would die not just Meliodas..."

"O-oh I'm sorry n/n..." Ban said

"It's fine..."

"But I'm still going after him, teleport me."

"But Ban y/n said-" King started.

"Leave him..." I replied my hair covering my eyes.

"O-Okay."

Ban went to try and save Meliodas but ended up failing Meliodas got his hearts stabbed. I was crying from a heartbreak but I knew he would come back. I eventually told them to teleport me. I was looking for Meliodas and I eventually found him.

"There you are..."

I went up to Meliodas and hugged him while sobbing quietly.

"I- I'm sorry" I whispered.

A/n
Sorry this chapter is kinda weird and depressing. Anyway Elaine and Ban are back! I missed them I ship them so much! Anyway! How are y'all? I've been okay...ig. Anyway I'm starting a new x reader. It's a Kaminari x reader! I'll be posting a chapter of that once I come up with the plot!

~744 words~