[17] Anime

Lol sorry for not updating I had to do a 800 worded essay🙃

Previously~

School. The place of hell for all ages. School was getting harder and harder with every passing da,I barely even got time to watch my favorite shows but did eventually. Now it's time to watch The Seven Deadly Sins.

Your POV
Finally after doing homework, I called over b/f/n to come and watch season 3 of Seven Deadly Sins. I read the manga so I know what happened already,but I wanted to see it animated for a while now.

Turns out...the animation is...debatable. Besides that it's a good season. Although I still wish I was in there with them...but i already know that won't happen. "-n,y/n, y/n,Y/N!!" Someone yells all of a sudden. "H-huh? Yea?" I questioned. "You were zoning out...are you sure you're okay?" The unknown person was actually b/f/n. "Huh?yea I'm okay. Don't you ever just want to leave this world and gi to anime world?" The girl wondered. "Huh?! Is that even a question?! Of course I would!" B/f/n said, "but then again I dont know because I would miss you and my family..."
I looked at b/f/n and smiled. "Yea...that's true. Its just... I just can't get the feeling that I'm missing something".

A/n
Lol sorry that this is short I'm going to try uploading more chapters. And who else hates the new Wattpad update? I mean like COME ON ONLY 2 OFFLINE WATTPAD STORYS?!

What did u guys get for Christmas? I got the iPhone XR and drawing supplies :))))

Stuck in an Anime(Reader x Meliodas)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें