[1] Meeting Him

Your POV
I suddenly woke up and sat up but had a migraine.
"Ugh my head hurts like hell"
You look at your surroundings and saw a village that looked like you traveled back in time? You were so confused and looked around the village.
"H-hi um I'm wondering but where am I?" You asked a stranger.
"Oh um I actually don't know myself" a person in huge armor said but sounded feminine.
"O-oh um okay..." I said confused.
"W-well is it okay if I go with you? I have never been here before so..."
"S-sure" the person in the armor said.
For some reason the armor looked really familiar like you've seen it before.
You went with the person in armor but she(you're assuming it's a girl) was breathing heavily and was about to faint. You both went up to what seems like a tavern but she fainted and you felt weak.
"H-hey are y-you okay?!" You said panicking.
The helmet rolled of and right there and then you knew what anime you were in...
"The Seven Deadly Sins." You whispered to yourself shocked.
"What was that?" A boy with blonde hair said.
You looked at him shocked and said "M-meliodas?"
He sat there surprised and shocked.
"Y-Y/N?" He said.
"H-how do you know my name?" You asked confused.
"Well because you're the 8th sin of course"
"W-WHAT NO IM NOT!" I said scared.
"Y/N yes you are...you're the cat sin of misfortune."
"W-what this...this is all new to me."
"Wait do you not remember anything Y/N." He said with a sad expression.
"N-no...." you said looking down.
"Well...tell me everything after I get...um? Do you know this girls name?" He asked.
"Huh oh yea that's Elizabeth."
"Well then I'll put Elizabeth on the bed and then we could talk." He said with an excited but sad expression.
"Okay...."

Time skip to your conversation with Mel~
Your POV
"Okay tell me everything. Don't leave anything out!" He said while pointing at me waving his little finger.
"O-Okay.., well I'm from a different world I think...and-"
"Wait hold up Y/N you're from here. You probably switched to a different universe/world when you left 13 years ago..."
"Oh...,t-then that's why I don't have parents..." you said looking at your legs tears forming but you forbid them from falling.
"Anyway, this is an anime aka a 'show' in the world I was in" You said.
"anime....?" Meliodas said confused.
"O-oh right anime is a 'show' that is basically a bunch of drawing put together to look like its moving." I explained.
"Oh...." he said.
"Anyway I was watching this particular one and it was called The Seven Deadly Sins...and well I saw all of you on the tv..."
Meliodas looked so fucking confused.
I sighed. "A TV is a box that shows motion pictures."
"Oh~" Meliodas said.
"Yea and right after I finished watching I got knocked out and got sent here and then I found Elizabeth and you..." I said finally taking a breath after explaining everything.
"Well then that mean you know where all the sins are!" He said excited after he said that hawk walked in here and I smiled at him. Hawk saw me and said "who is she and who is the girl in the bed." After he said that he glared at Meliodas.
I giggled and said "well I'm Y/N M/N L/N and the 'girl on the bed' that's Elizabeth." I said smiling. "And I'm guessing your name is hawk?"
"Yup I'm hawk of-,Wait how do you know my name?!" Hawk said scared.
"Um...well" I said looking at Meliodas he looked back.
"We both talked" Meliodas said while smiling.
I felt any heart skip a beat,'w-what was that just now?'. After I thought that Meliodas started groping Elizabeth.
"WHAT THE HELL MELIODAS GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PERV!" I yelled. I then felt something groping me from behind.
M-MELIODAS!!" I then punched him and sent him flying out of the boat hat. I looked down at my fist and smiled. Meliodas eventually came back and I saw Elizabeth looking at me as if I were a ghost.
"Oh hey Elizabeth" I said.
"H-how do you know my name?!" She said kinda scared.
"Oh..um it's a long story." I said.
"Heya Elizabeth!" Meliodas said smiling as always.
I just stood there smiling at them both,they then looked at me and my smile went away. I looked down and said "h-hey Meliodas where's the bathroom?"
"Uh oh ever there.." he said.
I went to the bathroom and sat on the floor and curled into a ball and started to sob. You thought about how you had no family and your life was a whole lie. You then hear a knock and you stop crying.

Meliodas' POV
"h-hey Meliodas where's the bathroom?"
"Uh oh ever there.." I said.
I saw Y/N with her head looking straight down at the floor, I was worried about her. I left the room and went to the bathroom door and knocked on the door.
"Hey Y/N a-are you okay?"
"I-I'm fine" I heard Y/N said obviously had been crying.
"Can I come in?" I said.
"H-hold on" I heard Y/N said.
Seconds later I see the door open and see Y/N with a weak smile. I look at her and say "are you okay?"
"I'm fine" You hear her obviously lying.
"Y/N....please don't lie...plz tell me."
"I- I'm just scared of getting close to people and....and now that I know that I have no family....and that my life is a lie...I just can't- I can't bare to deal with it" she says crying.
I hug her and I hear her gasp but she eventually hugs back and starts crying on my shoulder. I felt a little pain in my heart(s) seeing her cry like this.
"I promise....I promise I'll protect you Y/N even if I die! I don't like seeing you cry even though it's been 13 years! I missed you Okay I did!" I said starting to cry a little.
Y/N looked up at me and she wiped my tears away then smiled.
"Meliodas it's okay...don't cry" she said which made me cry a little more then brushed them away.
"Y/N let's go and find the other sins!" I said making her smile bigger.
"O-Okay!" She said

Author~
Just Incase you wanted to know but this is a huge reference to a future chapter( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~1147 words~
(Probably the only time I write this much in one chapter tho)