[4] Fighting Festival

(I added a song so u guys won't get bored xp)

Previously~
"Y/N I'll forever protect you and I...I will a-always love you." He said.
"M-Meliodas."
After you said that he planted his lips on yours. You were shocked at first but melted into the kiss. Meliodas then made the kiss more passionate using his tongue. You opened your eyes shocked but returned the gesture soon after.
Both Y/N and Meliodas pulled away needing air.
You looked at Meliodas shocked at what just happened but soon after you just smiled at him. He smiled back at you.
"Thank you Meliodas..for everything." You said.
"You're welcome N/N" he said smiling at you loves struck.
You giggled then soon after both of you fell fast asleep cuddling.

Morning~
Your POV
"Aww look at them cuddling" I heard an all too familiar voice say. It was Elizabeth...
"ELIZABETH!" I yelled hugging her with excitement.
"H-hey Y/N I-I need t-to breath"
"O-oh sorry Elizabeth." I said releasing from the hug.
"So~ you and Meliodas Huh?" Elizabeth said.
"H-huh what n-no?!" I whisper yelled.
"Uh Huh then why were you two cuddling in bed?" Elizabeth said.
"Oh I um..." you didn't know what to say but then...
"It's because we're lovers!" Meliodas said while groping you.
"M-Meliodas!" You then punched him.
"Oops?" You said then looked back up at Elizabeth.
"I'm so happy your back Elizabeth."
(Elizabeth had to go back to the kingdom to give her father a letter)
You smiled at Elizabeth and she smiled back at you.

Hours later~
Meliodas POV
'I still can't get over what happened between me and Y/N and the fact that she remembered everything' you thought while smiling.
"Hey Meliodas what are you thinking about?~" Elizabeth said.
"Oh nothing..." you replied.
"Hm...let me guess it was about y/n?"
"W-what no?" You said questioning.
'Damn it now she knows it was about y/n!' You thought scolding yourself.
"I take that as a yes anyway I think you guys will look great together!" Elizabeth said kind of yelling.
"Shhhh Elizabeth!" You whisper yelled.
"S-sorry I forgot...also I'm pretty sure she likes you back" Elizabeth replied..
"I don't know..."
"It's so obvious! She's always smiling when talking to you!" She exclaimed.
"Okay I'll tell her after the festival."

All the sins including y/n and Elizabeth (and hawk) are going to the festival. Everyone signed up so they can try to get Diane's Gideon back!

To the festival!~
"Okay contestants! There will be 8 people to pass! But for now we need to eliminate everyone else on the field! Everyone gets defeated but the remaining are y/n,Meliodas,Ban,Diane,King,Some old guy,this big tough looking guy,and this holy night. (Aka Cain, Griamore,and Howzer).
Here are the contestants!
Howzer vs Baan!
Cain vs Old Fart!
Matrona vs Griamore!
Lastly Meliodaz vs Y/n!
'Oh no I have to fight Y/N!' You thought sadly but then got excited to see her power!
Everyone fought and now it was y/n and I'd turn to fight.
"Just so you know y/n I'm not going easy on you!" You yelled.
"I already knew that" y/n said while rolling her eyes.
"Hm...we'll see! If I win you have to go what I say for a week! And if I lose you get to say what I do for a week!"
"Well if that's the case then...I'll give it my all!" Y/n said while smirking.
That smirk sent shivers down your spine but you pushed it away and got in a fighting stance. You charged towards y/n but when you looked where she was she was gone.
"Behind you~" you heard someone say. Y/n then elbowed you to the ground. You grunted in pain but quickly got up. Then you saw that y/n was using her power Manipulation.
(Your power is to basically to cause bad luck to the other opponent. Basically you can manipulate their power and change their attacks!)
Y/n charged at you. You felt your demon side trying to get out but you pushed it away. Y/n stopped in front of you and smirked. She then punched you all the way to the edge then...your demon side came out. Y/n just looked at you and her smile got bigger. You were confused then realized she planned for this to happen. She charged at you and you charged back. You punched her in the gut but then it never hit her. You looked at you fist confused but you then realized she was still using her power. 'How long can she keep this up?!' You then thought of a way to distract her. You walked up to her, smiled then kissed her on the lips. You heard her gasp and then you pulled away then punched her on the ground. She groaned in pain but looked down to see she was out of the ring. She groaned in annoyance and then smiled at me. I went back to my regular form and smiled back. 'I'm surprised she isn't scared about my demon form...WAIT she said she knew some parts of the future so...SHE KNOWS MY RACE!' You kind of panicked.

After the fight everyone including me said that we were taking over the town because we felt power coming this way. They took y/n and Elizabeth away.
"DAMN IT!" You said mad everyone got startled. You then started running out the door everyone following. Diane then picked up Gowther,Ban,and I. We got to the castle and got everyone then came back to the tavern. Of course we had to fight first.
"Y/N!" You yelled. You then ran up to her and hugged her tightly.
"M-Meli I c-can't breathe.."
"S-sorry" you released her and smiled. You all went inside the tavern.
"Thank god that's finally over" Ban mumbled. You just shrug and looked over at y/n and smiled.
"Hey captain, you should tell her~"
"Tell who what?" You said tilting your head sideways.
"Y/N!" He whisper yelled.
You made an o shape on your lips.
"Also great distracting her during the fighting festival~" Ban said while winking.
"Yup!" You exclaimed.
"Okay I'll talk to her" you said.

Author~
Sorry I completely forgot about Elizabeth 😅. Anyway since y'all wanted a new part here it is! Hope y'all liked it :)

~1097 words~