A few minutes later his phone began to ring again, it was his wife, he was about to answer but Fame came downstairs and was walking towards the car. He declined the call and got out of the car to open the door for her then closed it after she entered.

"You look beautiful." He complimented Fame.

"Thank you." She smiled.

T started the car and they were off to their destination. He was going to take her to Brunch and shopping and maybe the movies if he didn't have any events to go to.

The ride to the little food place was short and comfortable. Unfortunately when they got there camera men stood outside of the restaurant. T instantly got pissed off, this whole time they been following them, since they left home. He thought that maybe they would give him a break.

"T shuts off the car and gets out, jogs to the other side and opens the door for Fame. The camera shutters went off and everyone and their momma ran towards T and Fame.

Fame looked around and was automatically regretting coming out the car.

"Hi miss, can we get your name, are you and Mr Carter dating?" A man asked.

T holds on to her hand and and lightly pulls her to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Good morning, welcome to Peckish." The server smiled more at T, didn't even bother to look at Fame.

"Would like the table in the back center of the restaurant please." T spoke with an attitude, because he wasn't interested in the server.

"Okay , no problem." She spoke. The server showed them to their seats and gave them a menu, leaving the table.

"You had a fan there, why you treat her like that?" Fame laughed.

"Cause she ain't the girl I'm sitting with here." T spoke keeping a stern face.

That made Fame smile.
"What, you having?" She asked him.

"Just some pancakes and Oj for now." He spoke looking Fame over. He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"Guess I'll order the same." She smiled.

"Ight cool, lemme call her over." "Yo!" He semi yelled.

He got the server's attention and she came walking over rolling her hips as if it was about to fall off. T didn't like women that threw themselves on him, cause he would just honestly use them an not fuck with them after he already got in their panties. I guess partly thats why he considering Fame as a long term relationship but he didn't want anything long term. She was a kind and willinging person that didn't throw herself at him and he respects that.

When the waitress came over they order their stuff and she said that she will be right back with their order.

"So shawty, lemme know a little more about you, I don't know much only from what I saw on the resume." T told her.

"Well, I have a spa, I left it to try something new, it's my dream job though, but I always wanted to experience different jobs, and I got an opportunity and took it. I'm currently looking for someone to run the spa for me, so if you know anyone I could do business with that's legit I'm accepting resumes." She spoke.

"Damn, Ion know you got all that going on, why you ain't put it in the resume.?" He asked her.

"I didn't put it along with my other two degrees because I thought you might have said I was to qualified, I get that a lot." She spoke softly.

"I may have said that but Seione recommended you so I would've took you either way. In my eyes you a smart and beautiful and I like that shit." He spoke.