"What? No, baby, don't say that." He crushes me tightly in his arms.

"I-I just..."

"Shhh. Give me some time. I'll make things right. I will."

———

I can no longer sleep with him on the same bed without feeling disgusted anymore. Sure, I didn't even know if Becca was telling the truth; but that little bit of possibility that it could be real irked me. Top it up with his shady behavior for weeks, what else was I supposed to think?

People always cheat on me. It's nothing new.

I choose to occupy all my time with something to do so to stop myself from overthinking. It's becoming unhealthy that I keep wondering to myself if he's with Becca whenever he's not with me, and I hated it.

I never told Cass and Ally about what Becca told me. I couldn't do that. They are already pretty pissed at him for ditching me the past few times. I couldn't ruin their impression of him even more when I didn't even know the truth myself. But, god, it's exhausting to bottle things up.

"This is new." Drew enters the house and sees me hanging upside down over the couch, my legs dangling over the headrest while my head almost touches the floor.

I didn't want to coop myself up in the bedroom where Zac and I spent plenty of time in, so I choose to lounge around in the living room. I just didn't expect anyone to come home this early to catch me in this awkward position.

"Hey there." I smile, seeing the upside down version of him.

"Is this a new yoga pose?" He shoots me a crooked smile, coming to take a seat next to me.

I reach my arms out, needing his help to pull me up. "Why are you home so early?"

"Finished my tests quick. No trainings today. Figured I'll come annoy you instead." He grins.

"So how did you come back? Isn't Wayne at the ring today?" I ask him.

"I ran."

"Seriously?" I gape at him.

"Can't you see my armpit sweat?" He raises both arms high in the air and I quickly scoot to the end of the couch. Lord knows this guy's sweat is nothing you'd want to go near to.

"Go away!" I shriek.

He goes to take a shower while I prepare us some cup noodles and chips. The best thing about hanging out with Drew is that he eats anything. Give him junk food, crappy food, instant food and he'll take it anyway.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush." He says while he slurps his noodles. "I know chu bin beeling upshack."

"What?" I raise a brow at him.

"I said, I know you've been feeling upset."

"Is that so?"

"Mm hmm. I think seeing Becca get into his car is evidence enough something is up."

Man, he really had to bring this up.

"Oops. My bad." He grins sheepishly. "But seriously, what's up? You know you can speak to me, right?"

I sigh. It isn't because I don't trust him or anyone for that matter. I just didn't want to talk about something I'm unsure about. "Let's just drop this."

"Fine. But I'll keep bothering you until you say it." He winks.

———

Later that week, I receive a text from Zac out of the blue.