Round 20

(Michael and Hyugo holding hands)
I sat down silently on my desk not looking anywhere besides my fiddling hands. I was getting really impatient as you may have figured out I was waiting for Michael to come. I for one was looking forward to class with him, after what happened yesterday I think we are good now, and we are dating now.

As time passed on I was getting madder and madder why wasn't he coming?

The door swung open and a tired and sweaty Michael came running into the room looking around. We made eye contact and he quickly ran up to me and grabbed my hand pulling me out of my seat. "Hey, Michael what are you doing?" I yelled as he rushed past our homeroom teacher and into the empty school halls.

He stopped in front of the boys' bathroom as he pushed me inside. I looked in front of me and noticed that with the tired expression he was wearing. I reached out and stroked his face in concern "What happened, Michael? Why are you so tired and out of breath?"

Instead of replying to my question, he pins me against the wall harshly, I looked up at him. Then out of nowhere his lips crashed down onto mine. My eyes were wide open but as I realized he was kissing me so softly and delicately I relaxed and closed my eyes, my mind still going crazy.

I was just about to engage in the kiss but he pulled back and hugged me tightly putting his head on the crease of my neck. I hesitantly raised my hand and placed it on top of his head and patted him.

"Um...I'm not good with these kinds of things but...what is the matter, Michael." I sheepishly asked as I felt my cheeks get warmer.

The moment I said that though, I saw a tear fall from Michael's eyes as he looked at me. Uncomfortably I wiped it away with my hand, he then grabbed my hand and brought it down to his lips and kissed them softly.

I just watched as he kept his lips stuck to my hand as he finally let go to look at my face I noticed how happy Michael seemed to look. He wasn't wearing his usual emotionless face anymore instead his eyes were puffy and his nose was turning a small shade of pink as his mouth curled up into a small smirk and looking at me like I was the only thinks he could see.

Looking at his emotion-filled face and it brought a smile to my own face, I removed my hand from his grasp and brought them up to hold his checks. "Stop crying it isn't like you."

"But I just can't help it because of the thing," Michael said bringing me closer to his chest.

"What thing?" I questioned

Michaels face then went back to his plain straight face. He looked at me and in a serious tone said, "Hyugo I need you to follow me somewhere. Come with me and I will explain everything there."

He ran out of the school as I followed him. We kept on running until we finally got to the place he wanted to take me.

My own house.

I looked at him confused, "What are we doing here?"

Michael looked at me and pleaded, "Please help my mom, this morning we got a letter saying that our house was being taken down."

My eyes grow large, "Wait why, why is it at my house."

"Fill in the blanks idiot, your dad is the one doing it."

My mind was blank, it is all my fault, my fault that I didn't make Michael stop talking before he ruined his life. I looked at him starting to feel tears coming down myself, "I'm sorry Michael. Please don't hate me. I will talk to him so please don't leave me." I was breaking down at the possibility that he thought I was too much work.

"Shhhh. It's ok I will not leave you. I was just asking for your help if that is possible." Michael cooed rubbing my head.

I nodded and started to calm down as I opened the door to my mansion, Michael follow suit.

We walked into the house and the butler automatically redirected both of us to the dining room and opened the door that revealed the grand dining table. He smiled as we passed him which was pretty sketchy on its own. I have never seen him smile before. I walked in as I looked behind me for Michael to come in but once I looked back forward I was speechless.

What I saw couldn't be possible there is no way my father and mother could really be talking casually to Michael's mom.

I stood there as I stood in awe as my father was laughing with Michael's mom. He then noticed that I was standing there and waved me over. I hesitantly made my way there and sat down next to Michael's mom and Micheal sitting down next to me.

I looked at Micheal really confused as he stared right back at me with the same confusion. He grabbed my hand and my eyes were about to fall out of its socket, how was he going to do that in front of my father again.

I looked up at Michael's mom and she was basically screaming her internal head off, my mom, on the other hand, smiled down at our interlocked hands. I turned my attention to father and his face looked unreadable I was trying my hardest to slide his hands away from mine but he kept his grip right on it sizing father up and down.

"Hyugo you can calm down remember when I always tell you that your father doesn't mean anything he has said to you." My mom started

"But mother he looks like he is ready to tear my arm off if I don't let go of Michael's hand," I said looking at her pleadingly.

"So I really seem that way to you Hyugo," my father asked.

"Maybe just a little bit...ok maybe a lot." My father sighed as he got up from his seat and stood in front of me and Michael. I looked up at him in pure fear in what he was going to do next. He had the power and money to do anything he could imagine.

He dropped to his knees and looked at our hands then at us. I looked down surprised, I have never seen him get down on the floor before much less in front of someone else. He looked at me and Michael in the eyes seriously but then his face suddenly changed into a face I haven't seen before. He was smiling.

"Michael quick question, are you Chelsea's son? Or is she lying to me." My father said to our surprise.

"Um yes I am sir but what does that have to do with anything?" Michael questioned and father stood up suddenly and I was completely sure this was the time where he would slap him right across the face. But instead, he turned to Michael's mom, Chelsea, and said, "For real!!"

"Yes Johnny, why would I lie?" She said to my father. Chelsea said my father's first name, I put my hand over my mouth.

"Cause it is you." He said slapping her shoulder as mother laughed at their interactions.

Father then turned back to the two of us but focused on Michael and asked, "Michael can you watch over him no matter what. No matter what terrible things he says or does to you. Would you promise me to keep him by your side." Michael smirked down at my dad and nodded.

And here I was still as clueless as ever. "Father what are you talking about what in the world is going on right now. Would someone care to tell me something."

My father laughed as he went back to his seat. "Hyugo it is a very long story so I will simplify it to how me and Chelsea, Michael's mom, were childhood friends."

Well, that was unexpected.