Round 10

(The dog park Hyugo was looking at)
I looked at his blurry figure though my overflowing tears, I stood still not moving an inch away or toward him. My mind was blank I couldn't think, talk, or even do anything. All this has gone to my head and I just wanted it to stop. I want peace but that will never happen with me, it just doesn't work that way.

Michael grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the couch we were just sitting on. He looked at me, looked at the pathetic crybaby. He reached out his hand then started to wipe my tears away still not ushering out any words of sympathy.

I didn't say anything either. I just looked at him

"Michael, what are you to me?" I asked him suddenly and it caught his attention.

"Honestly?" He said looking at me raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I said lowly not really expecting anything much. I wouldn't even be surprised if he said he hated my guts or something along those lines.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I have no idea what we are." He said and I wasn't exactly expecting that.

I kept eye contact, "Then what----" I said but was cut off by a loud ha.

"Ha so you are more than friends." Michael's mom said as she stood up from behind the couch.

"Mom" Michael exclaimed. She quickly left the room smiling to herself.

Michael looked back at me as I did the same. but we just stared at each other for some time. Then suddenly Michaels rubbed his nap as he looked down and said, "I'm sorry she totally can't read the mood of the room. But back to what I was saying. I don't know what we are but, you could say we are like study partners?"

I looked at him why didn't he just say that he hated me and was just doing this so he can feel better about himself. "Can I also ask you one more question?" I asked thinking I should try and force the truth out of him.

"Yeah"

"Why do you bother helping me?" I said looking up at him as he kept a blank face.

He looked up at me with his emotionless face, "I don't know. I guess I felt something that is different somehow." He said not looking too confident in what he just said.

"What do you mean?" I said also not really understanding what he was trying to get at.

"No clue but I have to cut this conversation short...um need to cook." He then stood up and looked down at me with a worried face.

It was sort of sudden how he stopped it right there but I have to accept it I guess, "Oh ok I will excuse myself—" I looked down feeling this was his way of saying to get out and I don't want to deal with you. But he stopped me mid-sentence.

"You can stay and eat lunch you know." He softly said sticking out a hand and I took it standing up. I don't know if he really means it but, even if he did I wouldn't be able to.

"No it's fine. I will just go home and have much needed alone time to finally think things over." I said with a small smile.

"Ok? But please take my number and call me if you need anything." Michael said as he ripped a piece of paper from the table and wrote down some numbers.

I took the number and said my goodbyes to Michael's mother as she was peeking through the door creak. She waved at me and I left the home in a much better mood than I was walking in. I walked the street going towards my home until I heard running feet come from behind me. I turned around and saw Michael's mom running towards me.

"Stop stop you aren't feeling well. How will this make Michael feel?" I said waving my hands for her to slow down.

"I don't care what he thinks. I gave him life and he has no right to tell me what to do." She pouted.