Round 7

(Hyugo's grand entrance)
It was now Friday, or the first week we both started to torture each other. Today was Michael's first lesson to teach him proper edicts so he could keep up with his grades.

I packed up my stuff and started to walk out the classroom making sure to skim over Michael to remind him to meet me at our meeting spot. Since we can't just go all spy mood when we need to meet up we decided to have it next to a big tree that shadowed a good portion of the field to rest on. And next to that was a dog park but, I just ignored that and ignore the noisy barks before it gets to my head and I go all soft and run to them and play with them.

I know...I have a huge soft spot for dogs but, I can't touch them or my father will be angered. For some odd reason he doesn't like animals so every time I mention them he lectures me about it and I'm sick of that.

I just chose this spot because they were a perfect distance from the school and I can admire the cute dogs running around having no care in the world.

Sometimes I just want to be them. Seems nice to live stress-free. Have people feed you, clean up after your mess, wait hold on that sounds a lot like what my life is. But still, I don't have anyone cuddling me, loving me, or someone who is actually happy to see me besides my mom.

I am just alone and forever will be.

I felt a tear go down my cheek as I thought back to every day I spent looking up in my room, looking blankly at the wall until I fell asleep. Those lonely nights that all I can hear is my breathing, no warmth, no sign of anything that could be comforting.

"Hey, Hyugo come on let's go." I heard a familiar voice say from behind me as they tugged my shoulder to face him. I had no time to stop crying, no time to hide the fact that I was crying. I was now face to face with a shocked Michael looking at my tears rolling down my face.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there. I will just clean up my face and we could be on our way to my house." I said hoarsely as I took off my glasses and started rubbing at my face. And sniffling my nose but the tears kept coming, I don't know what has gotten into me.

"Hyugo, it's ok. We all have those moments that we just need to let it all out." He said putting a hand on my trembling shoulder.

I slapped his hand way as I got off the bench I was sitting on, "I am not breaking down." I said

"You are, and it's ok." He said with no hint of emotion on his face.

"No, it's not. I am the rich son of the richest man in the whole city. I can't be weak." I said finally seeming to control my tears and put my glasses back on.

"You know everyone shows weakness no matter their statues right? Even I have them." At this point I can hear that Michael is trying his best to comfort me but, I guess he isn't used to it. I wonder why though he has so many younger siblings, why is he having trouble comforting me?

"You do?" I asked as I parried out of my hands.

He nodded, "Yeah, I sometimes think, no not sometimes, all the darn time I think about if we will lose our home and become homeless. Or worst starve with no food to eat." He said rubbing the nap of his neck nervously.

"You think that?" I said looking up at him

"Of course, I am poor after all. I have so many limitations in my life and try my hardest to overcome them with all I have. And I think you should do the same." He said

I stared at him, calming down. I don't know what came over me but, I walked up to him and hugged him tightly. He didn't stop me or push me away as what normal people would do. Not even the servants or even my own father would allow me to hug them.