Round 8

( Micheal's grocery store)
I layed on my huge bed looking up at the dark ceiling that had strips of moonlight that passed through the cracks the curtains failed to cover. Both my hands were behind my head as I stared blankly at the ceiling. I turned to see the clock that read 11:22.

"I wonder what Michael is doing now," I whispered to myself. 

I don't know but ever since he stormed out my room yesterday I couldn't help but have him come across my mind ever passing second.

I shook my head and told myself that he didn't matter. But then again we did make a deal to teach each other and he did teach me a lot of things in our first meetup. It would only be fair I have to at least return the flavor.

Yeah, that sounds right.

I'm not just making up an excuse to see and talk to him on Monday tho. No why would I. This is a matter of pride, I can't be owing a poor person something, or they will take full advantage of it.

Yeah, that's the reason.

I pulled my covers over me and turned to my side to finally start sleeping the night away.

~~~~~

Walking with the crowd through the schools halls I was starting to get anxious. What if he hates me and doesn't want to talk to me at all? Or even worst be little of me even more just to pull at my strings. I will definitely hate that.

I got to my classroom and peeked inside. I searched the room as my glance settle on the one seat that person would be sitting at. And to my surprise, he wasn't sitting there or in fact, he wasn't anywhere to be seen in the classroom. I thought that was odd he was always early for classes for some reason but, what about today?

I took a step into the classroom and I was immediately crowded by almost everyone that was in the room. They greeted me, asking how my day was so far, and other stuff I just blurred out. Instead of moving away though they just became louder and more in my face.

For some reason through I got irritated by them but, why was I feeling like this?

I looked at everyone's face as they looked at me every single one of them had the same face. They always showed me that face, rarely any other emotions even if they should show anger because of my attitude. No one in this class ever showed me any emotion other than joy and excitement.

My face twitched as I pushed through the crowd to my seat. I threw my bag on the table and looked through it.  While I was doing that I found a piece of paper. On it had an address.

I turned to my side and saw the empty desk, Michael's seat. Then it came to me he was the only person to ever show me more than one face, is that why I was so attracted to him?

That can't be right?

It is just that the people in my class were stuck with one emotion. I looked around at my classmates and saw their faces. They weren't wearing the face they were showing me, some were pouting annoyed and others looked generally happy.

Why, why, why only me??!! Why do people act so differently towards me? "Why do you guys act so different to me compared to the others. Am I really that different?" I yelled out suddenly, automatically silencing the class as they all turned to me.

I looked at them and they all made that same face they always gave me. "Hyugo what are you talking about?" One of them said to me with the same face as the others.

"Shut up. Why? What makes me different?" I asked him, getting in his face.

When I did that though, something in his clicked and his fake face changed to something I wasn't familiar with, "We are only being nice with your sorry ass because our parents said so. You are not really popular Hyugo. We are all just going for your money." he said pointing at my chest.