Round 17

(Hyugo's parents)
My heart dropped I just wanted to run away in a faraway land but I couldn't. Father was blocking the exit looking between me and Michael with an unreadable face. I wanted to look anywhere beside him so I unconsciously looked at Michael.

I was shocked, to say the least. He didn't seem to care about the situation at all I don't know if he knew what this situation could mean for him. He should care, my father is one of the most influential people for good and bad. Father could rip him to shreds if he really wanted to and actually get away with it.

Michael stood up from the couch standing right next to me. I looked at him as he starred dead into my father's eyes. He was pissed I already knew it. I had to do something before the worst comes up. "Um, father it isn't what it looks like."

His attention was directed towards me as he opened his mouth, "Are you sure Hyugo? Are you really sure it isn't what it looks like? Cause what I saw was my son in the arms of a boy, and not to even mention a poor one at that."

I was speechless what could I possibly do to turn this whole thing around. I couldn't do anything at all I was too scared in what was to become of me. "If you don't mind me interrupting sir. I have some—-" Michael said trying to cut the deadly silence.

"Shut it peasant know your place." My father yelled but Michael didn't stop.

"I have something to tell you. The only reason I am here is for your son to help me become a proper gentleman." He tried to reason but I doubt it was going to work.

And as I thought, my father took those words and throw it out the window and contradicted it by saying, "And did the cuddling help you become one?"

"In fact sir, it did it helped me under—-" I wished Michael hadn't said that cause that pissed father so much.

"Get out of my house now." He yelled at Micheal.

But Michael wasn't moving at all, I turned to him giving a pleading eye to just leave that he didn't have to prove anything.

He shook his head and said, "Hyugo right now I really didn't like the way your dad is speaking to me."

"It doesn't matter right now idiot. He has way too much power for you to mess with him." I yelled as I walked up to him and shove him towards the door, but he didn't bug.

"Does it look like I care." Michael was mad now, and I think this is the first time seeing this side of him. Generally angered.

"You should though." I pleaded

"Well I don't, someone has to teach him a lesson on respect." Michael said whipping his arm out of my grasp.

"What did you say?" Father said stepping towards him.

"I know you heard me clearly." Michael took a step closer to him too, sizing him.

My father lifted a finger and poked Michael's chest every other word he spat out, "Boy you are messing with the wrong person. So I advise you to leave before I start taking action."

Michael didn't seem fazed by the horrifying threat my dad was throwing at him, he just pulled out his phone to most likely look at the time and looked back at my father. He stared at him then turned to me and smiled a toothless grin, he reached out his hands and took hold of my chin and leaned in.

My eyes went wide as I realized that Michael was kissing me square on the lips right in front of my father.

He separated his lips and turned back to my dad. "I'm sorry to cut this little discussion short but I need to get back home. And let me leave with telling you something I feel is very important." My father's face was burning red right now and I would be lying if I said it wasn't satisfying to look at this unknown side of him. "I like your son a lot even though he is having a hard time figuring out his own feelings. But rest aside I will make him mine one day. And when that day comes I would love to have a proper discussion about it with you."

Michel grabbed his things and walked past my father without showing any signs of regret of saying what he did. And what surprised me the most about all this was that my father actually let him leave. Michael closed the door and I relaxed knowing that father couldn't do anything to him now.

But then I realized he could still do stuff to me. "Hahaha that was pretty good acting right? He doesn't mean any of it." I laughed it off like it was all a joke.

"Hyugo do you take me as an idiot." Father glared at me.

"No" I said quickly, straightening my posture.

"Then do you doubt my power and money and what it could do." He questioned me.

"I know what it could do but could you possibly spare him just this once I beg you. Please." I begged trying to not let too many unnecessary emotions slip.

"Hyugo I am going to show you what it truly means to have power. I will first get his family and make sure they will never get out of their slump and get that boy out in the street. And after ruining his life your next Hyugo I will make sure to beat it into your head that you can never be near a peasant like him. I will do it by force even" Every word pierced more and more into my heart.

"Father please don't. I don't know what else to say to this." I was crying so much I don't know the reason I was crying, it wasn't for me but, for Michael. Why was I shedding these tears for him anyways? It shouldn't affect me if I just throw him under the bus and save my behind like I would normally do to my so-called friends but why does my gut start hurting when I even try to think about doing it to Michael.

"Hyugo do you know what you are telling me?" My father yelled, "you are saying that you care about a stupid low life and started talking back at me in such a tone." I was crying even more as he kept on spilling these harmful words at me.

In the middle of all this I heard my door busting open and my mom slapped my dad right across his face. He was going to start to fight back until he saw my mom's face. He sucked his anger up and angrily walked out of my room leaving me in such a messed upstate.

I fell to the ground and started to yell at myself. Someone dropped to the floor right next to me and hugged me and shhhed me. I looked up and saw it was mom.

I jumped into her so I was hugging her tightly I really needed this I was too broken to even think correctly. "Hyugo you need to relax and calm down. Once you are back to your normal self would you mind telling me who that boy that just left the house with a tear running down his face?"