Round 4

(Interior of the school)
It was the next morning and I had been woken up by one of the servants as they held out my school uniform and smiled at me brightly. I rolled my eyes at her and snatched the outfit from her hands and quickly got ready as I run out of my mansion so I could see that poor boy in the morning. I didn't even know why I invest so much time in him when I can clearly do more useful things.

I got to my classroom and sat in my seat just as Michael entered the room in his weird poor people's clothes. He walked up to the aisle with a straight, uninterested face as he pulled out his chairs and sat quickly getting his supplies nice and ready.

And I honestly think I did a terrible job trying to hide that I was staring at him. Since he looked right at me with one eyebrow raised up, wondering why I had been staring at him the whole time.

But I kept my cool and just gave him my cold shoulder, turning my head to face the other way.

The class started shortly and I have got to say the English teacher for the school really sucks at teaching, he was way too fast in explaining stuff and I couldn't keep up at all. I was getting really frustrated as I put both my hands up to my head and my forehead to the table.

I then felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I got startled and jump off my seat so I was standing out of nowhere. The whole class was staring at me like I was crazy but, I quickly sat back down and brushed myself off and look towards the direction the tap came from.

I don't know if I should be shocked or furious but, when I turned to look I found that Michael was showing a slight smirk on his face. His hands up to his face trying to hide the fact that he was actually laughing at me.

How dare he? I have to say though, he was doing a terrible job at hiding it, if that was what he was trying to do.

I glared at him and furiously grabbed a sheet of paper and wrote, "Who do you think you are laughing at?" And handed it to him. His smirk disappeared as he grabbed the note and read it. He then grabbed another scraped paper and scribbled something on to it and flicked it at me.

I was offended in how he didn't even care if the paper hit my face when he flicked it back but, I couldn't really show my reaction to him since he was already back to the lesson.

I looked at the piece of paper and opened it up and started reading it, "Oh sorry to hurt your feelings princess but I was just trying to get your attention to ask if you were doing ok. It looked like you were going to rip all your hair out." I took a quick glance at him, and it seemed like he understood the topic quite well.

Then an idea popped in my head.

I grabbed another piece of paper and wrote, "I see you understand this crap pretty well, so how about I give you a one time opportunity to help the most popular person in the school?" I tossed the paper trying to give him payback for what he did to me earlier but, I guess I had no aim at all.

When I throw the paper I had the amazing luck that the teacher was passing by in front of me and I accidentally throw it at his face. I was such an idiot, how did I not think to look around before I decided to throw it back.

I slowly looked up with a nervous smile as I was face to face with the English teacher. He then started bending over to reach for the note but, I went and picked it up before he got to it.

"Hyugo why did you throw that piece of paper?" He said crossing his arms and tapping his foot looking down at me.

"Cause I wanted to?" I said sarcastically trying my hardest to not show that I was flustered.

Reaching his arm in the direction of the note, "Can you give it to me?" He asked.

"No," I said bringing the note to the chest.