Ch. 12 - A Normal Day

Kageyama POV:

The words he said were repeating in my mind the whole time. Repeating again and again. My Love for Hinata. It was the last thing that can happen between us. I didn't though something like this will happen. I really have to go on a date with him.
It was morning. I woke up fast. It  was not that I want to go studying. But I wanted to see Hinata as fast as I could. I went out fast and I started running and I saw him walking in the road.

He didn't notice me but I walked after him. "My cutie!" I chimed as I ruffled his fluffy and soft hair.

"Huh! Who's that?" He turned back to see me smiling to him "eh? K-kageyama...?" He blushed. He seemed cute and lovely. "Me? C-cutie..?".

"Yeah.. So who's the cute and the adorable little boy huh? Finally I can tell you about what i'm seeing in you, I mean.. I was looking at you and thinking about how cute you are without telling you.. Now it's better to tell you about what I feel". He hugged me fast so I hugged back.

Time Skip To Lunch time

It was lunch time at school. I sat to a table so Hinata came and sat in front of me. "So.. Hinata.. When will we go out on our first date?" I asked as I blushed a little. I was waiting for him to ask this question but he was too shy.

"Umm.. Yeah.. I don't know yet but what about this Saturday? No? Is it fine..? B-but I'm really getting embarrassed about this date.." He said. He was too shy. But I liked his face that time. How cute he was.

"What a bad habit you have Hinata! Why you're getting shy because of this. Come on it's okay! But... If you don't mind staying always blushing like this it's okay cuz I like it.. I don't mind looking at you my whole life" I smirked.

"Oi! No! OK ok so let's forget about this. Let's plan for this Saturday for our first date okay?"
He touched my hand with his own. I felt like my heart was beating fast when he did. I didn't want him to let go off our hands.

"Okay okay I don't mind but I really can't wait for this I'm exciting.. Oh listen Hinata.. Do you want to come to my house after practicing? Please! Don't refuse!"

"No i don't want.. It's so boring!"

"What!? Oi dumbass!" I yelled.

"I'm just kidding what's wrong?! Of course I'll come! I'm your boyfriend after all".

Time skip to Training's Time

It was training time. Both of us entered the club room to change before practicing. We just putted our legs in till we heard a voice. "OOOUH!! HERE COMES THE LOVERS!" Nishinoya yelled and his voice was about all the school to hear. Hinata blushed hardly and tried to hide his face because all of the team members were there. I looked around and behind me to be sure if there is no one except for us "Shhhh! What's wrong with you?! Anyone can hear you! You're too loud! Dumbass" I said trying to keep my voice low.

"Well well. It's okay.. Did i say something bad?" He said pointing at himself "it's just Love no more and it's not a bad thing it's not important to hide" Nishinoya said.

"Let me ignore you Nishinoya.." I said "I'll act like I didn't hear anything from you.. Anyways.. Let's go it's time".

After a few minutes. we changed and we started practices. Hinata and I were full of energy. We were happy and I don't know why.. We were tossing and spiking the ball as always with the others. And after about an hour we stopped to take a short break to drink water And I sat down on the chairs so Hinata came to me. "Kageyama! You were Amazing! Finally I can tell you that you're so awesome!"

"Is it the first time you see me playing volleyball or what?!" I said.

"Well no. But I just wanted to say this to you. And I'll repeat it again! You're awesome and cool not in just volleyball. But you're always"

"Well.. You too.. You're always cute, lovely and.. Wait! It's not the perfect place and time to talk about this.. We'll talk later!"

"Alright! Fine.. Now I have to go to the bathroom to wash my face.. Wait me" Hinata said as he walked fast towards the bathroom.

When he left. Nishinoya came to me and sat next to me I was wondering what he wants from me.

"Pfft Nishinoya what do you want now!?" I asked him with a little loud voice.

"Well Kageyama.. Do you really like Hinata?" He was smirking at me I knew what he meant was.

"Of course you idiot! Are you doubting in me? I'm not a liar! Why you're asking anyway?"

"I just realized that you two are too cute and adorable together"

"And?" I was waiting for what he really want to ask.

"And... I was wondering if you two had kissed or no" I expected anything but that question. So I blushed and I turned aside. I didn't knew why he asked this question.

"N-not.. Yet" I hesitated a little and I tried to hide my face with my hands.

"Eeeeh? What!? Why? Don't you want to kiss him?"

I imagined the picture of me kissing him hardly.. I liked to do that but I waited for him to do this not me. "Well.. Of course I want but I think it's too hard.. I'll wait for the right moment not now.. I don't want to do it in the wrong place and time.. I want to make it a 'special first kiss' for both of us. But lemme ask you Nishinoya.. Did you kissed Asahi-san or not yet?" I asked him.

"Well yes.. My first kiss was too good and special. It was on my birthday before a week. I waited for that moment from since I had a crush on Asahi" He said.

"Hmmph.. You're lucky that you kissed your boyfriend..". I said while pouting.

"Haha yeah I'm lucky!" He stood up and started pointing at himself "If you want to take advices from your senpai! I'm always here!" He talked as he used to do then he walked back and I waited for Hinata but I realized that he stayed more time in bathroom more than usual so I went to the bathroom to see If he Is okay or not till I found him unconscious on the ground...

A/N:
So sorry I know this chapter is too boring but i'm out of ideas •___•  My head is all empty.. But it's okay I'm apologizing dudes..
Well .. keep reading guys '-' (tbh I know that no one is reading it so I'm talking to myself)
And vote.. Maybe.. And tell me if there is any mistake .. Maybe.. If you readers exists after all ..