Ch. 4 - Hug

Hinata Pov :

Kageyama wanted to tell me something that Time.. But what is it..?
"What is it Kageyama..?" I asked him

"Umm. Hinata, I..I.."

"Hm?"

"I...L-...no! i, i mean! I have to go home.. It's almost late.."

"That's it?"

"Yeah S-sorry..." He said

He seemed that he wanted to say something else, But I will know it one day.. Soon.. Because he don't seem good.

After he went back home, I was a little sad because I wanted to stay more with him, I lied on my bed to sleep and I started thinking at him, Cause in fact,

I like him

It was a feeling I didn't felt it before when he was next to me there.. But..I'm pretty sure that he's not feeling the same i'm feeling toward him.

Time skip to the next morning

Next Morning , It was cold as usual , I was lazy. I didn't want to get up from bed, But I wanted too, cuz I wanted to see Kageyama.

Then, I went out, Unusually.. Kageyama wasn't there... I though that he went to school too early .. So I went to school too.. But he wasn't there too.. I was so confused.. Where is he? He used to come with me everyday here, I didn't knew what happened to him.

After school, He didn't come training too , I was a little afraid so I decided to visit him home.

Time skip to after training

After training I went to his house.. Every step i took reaching to his house was pretty hard,  It's the first time I go to his house. And then, After 5 Minutes of walking hardly, with heavy steps I knocked his door so he opened it to me, he didn't seemed good, He was sneezing, coughing and his face was all red of illness.

"Oh .. Hi.. K-kageyama.. You didn't came to school today.. You look sick.." I said and i'm a little afraid. Maybe he'll yell at me.

"Um.. Yeah, I'm sick.. I have a cold.. I couldn't go to school. I skipped training.. Sorry.." He said looking down and sneezing.

"It's okay Kageyama.. It's not a problem .. Do you want me to stay with you..? To take care of you ? Until you get better?" No one can imagine my happiness talking to him .. Despites that I was sad too because he's sick, I can't let him alone while he's sick like this.. I couldn't even look at him, he deserved love and Caring, From me... Cuz of course, His parents were careless.

"Um.. I .. Yes please.. My parents are not living with me, i'm living alone because this house in near to Karasuno.. So please stay with me, Plus I'm bored being alone".
He blushed badly.. Like he was too shy.. Anyways he was cute, and I was happy because he agreed.

"Really!? Thank you Kageyama! I mean.. So I'll take care of you because I want to come back training with us as fast as you can!"

I entered his house.. I started walking while he went to lie on his bed.. So I followed him and I sat on a chair next to his bed.

Kageyama's POV:

I lied on bed.. I was more than Happy.. I was about to confess to him because he was next to me .. In my house.. In my room.. Alone.. I tried to sleep, but I didn't wanted to.. I just wanted to look at him, How Lovely and Cute he is. I wished I could give him my heart.. I was looking at his lips too.. I wanted to kiss him.