Ch. 1- Feelings

Important:
Well.. Here is my first fanfic and as I wrote in description this is story is already written. The first chapter will boring and short as usual. And there is no Lemon or Hentai or stuff It's not Boku No Pico Here.

The Fanfic is not that Long , just 16 Chapters.

The story is so cute and it's easy to understand so no confusing.
Please ignore my bad English cuz i'm not English and... Enjoy..

Author's POV :

Kageyama Tobio wasn't that type of guys who is interested in love or in girls and things that are related to romance. He was that type who don't care about anything. Anything except for that thing that will make his dream come true.
Kageyama wasn't interested in anything but Volleyball. He didn't even have friends. But, Hinata Shouyou was his rival. Then he became his best friend somehow. And by that, Kageyama broke the wall of friendship. But, what about breaking the wall of love?

It was training time in Karasuno high school. Hinata was spiking the ball as he used to do, While Kageyama was looking at him just like it's the first time he see him. And without taking his eyes off him. He felt like his heart skipped a beat. Then he turned away to ignore what he felt. After about an hour, the Practice time almost finished. All got in the club room to change their clothes. Kageyama finished changing so he went out waiting Hinata to finish and walk back home with him as they used to do.

KAGEYAMA'S POV :

After that Training..I felt something weird a little..What was that? Something strange for being alone with Hinata in the Club room but.. I'm sure that there is Nothing.
I bet there is nothing

"Kageyama! I'm ready! Let's go back home now!" Hinata said as he was swinging the gym bag on his shoulder.

"Huh? Ah yeah.." I sighed

I was confused when he said that. Because something was wrong. What is this strange feeling?

What was that?

Nothing

I was sure that there is nothing.. This is just strange feeling that came out after training.. Maybe i'm tired, maybe I forgot something,  or maybe..?

No..
Never..

I walked with Hinata on the road toward Home. It was cold a little outside.. The wind was blewing through his orange hair. I felt warm and soft somehow..

Something wrong?
No..
But..

I lost in thoughts and I woke up out from my Absent-mindedness at the sound of Hinata calling out my name
"Hey Kageyama ! What's wrong with you Today? Tell meeeee !" He shouted and approached to me while smiling like an idiot ..And he was jumping everywhere.. He was so energetic as usual ..I felt soft and warm again. I wanted this feeling to dissapear. But it didn't.

"BAKAYAMAAA!!" He Shouted at me.

"Idiot ! Wha-what do you want?!"

"What's wrong? You're not as usual today ..Especially after training!" He yelled again.. I didn't knew why..I didn't knew why I liked what he did. He just yelled at me. I liked his yelling.

It can't be...

No Way

"I'm okay! you dumbass..! It's nothing! Just shut up for this moment!" I said that...I didn't knew what to say that moment..So ..I said anything.

He smirked at me evilly "Sooo..It's Love! You're in Love with someone! Lemme guess who is she! OH OH I know I know! It's That girl in the soccer cl-" before he could continue what he said  I cutted what he said by hitting him on his head.
"Shut..Up..You..Idiot..It's not right at all..I think you know you who I am. and I really hate this kind of things and stuff..! I don't even care for a stupid thing as Love so stop!!" I said those words hardly.. But I didn't know why.

"Hmm Okay!" He pouted and pupped his cheek so he was cute a little..

Stop!!

Finally he reached his home ..It was a short way for me.
He waved Goodbye to me and Waved too then I entered my home after when he did.

<>

I layed on bed thinking about what happened. I wanted to know what was wrong with me to day.. Is there is something inside me? Inside my heart..? I whished for nothing.. But.. Is this is what people called 'Love' isn't it? 

Love!?

LOVE??

LOVE!!

Wait.. It can't be.. In love with who..?
No.. In Love with who? In Love with Hinata.. ?

No no no

Hinata is just my friend.. No more, no less.
So.. Who am I in love with? If I liked Hinata..? That was meant that I'm gay.

Feelings for Hinata
No I don't
No you do
No I don't
No I do
I..Really..Do..
Cuz in fact he is

Cute no doubt..

I lost in thoughts..I started thinking about what i'm feeling because it's not natural. But.. I'm not interested in girls.. So .. I like boys.. So strange..

But the weirdest thing in this is that from all the boys I met. I liked Hinata..That short boy in Karasuno volleyball club.. Who is interesting in volleyball ball more than anything. And i'm sure that he won't like me even a little because of that.

But

I don't hope that

I hope he'll feel the same i'm feeling with me..

A/N :

I know I know.. This is too short but it will be more longer in next chapters..
Well .. I know it's too bad unfortunately.. But it will be more good soon  cuz I'm not good at writing stories.
Well.. If you saw a writing type in Italic form .. It means that it's thinking and thoughts.
(Updating soon)