Ch. 9 - Bad Thoughts

Narrator POV:

After what happened.. Everyone still shocked. Even Tsukishima was shocked. He didn't know that he would be right about what he said.

Kageyama decided to break the silent "Hinata.." He said "I.. I don't know what to say.. I'm .. I'm happy.  No.  I'm so happy now .." He touched his hand while looking at him.

"Kageyama.. Um.  Me too" Hinata said

"Um.. Hinata.. Um.... Ehem.. W-will you go out with me on a date..?" Kageyama asked him out. He was so excited.

"Um... Yes! Of course!" Hinata agreed.

Everyone here was happy even Tsukishima too. They were looking at them. How cute they was together confessing to each other.. They were happy liking each other.

"Congratulation Kageyama, Hinata.. You both were born for each other Guys!" Nishinoya congratulated them.

"TOLD YA! TOLD YA! SEE? I KNEW THAT YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH HIM, STUPID KAGEYAMA!" Tsukishima shouted pointing at them.

"Tsukishima stop. Congratulate them at least" Asahi said.

"Whatever". Tsukishima said puffing.

Kageyama was so Happy. He couldn't explain to anyone how happy he was. He just wanted to hug Hinata and pull him to his chest. And kiss him softly for sure.

"Okay guys. This was so sweet. I hope for both of you a good relationship. And i wish for happiness for you two. But shall we continue now?" Daichi said.

"Yes..! For sure!" Hinata said.

"No! Hinata is not okay yet. His forehead still bleeding!" Kageyama said.

"Oh yeah.. That's right. Guys. Unfortunately. Maybe next time or another, Hinata is not good." Nishinoya said.

"No no. Don't stop it because of me. It was a little accident after all. It's not that bad". Hinata shrugged. "You can guys continue without me it's okay.. I'll watch you"

"Umm.. Okay... If this is what Hinata wants." Tanaka said "let's continue"

Everyone nodded. And they continued playing. Hinata was watching. He was looking at Kageyama, at his moves.. At his cool moves.. He was just staring at how awesome he was. And proud of himself because he will become the boyfriend of this amazing player.

Hinata's POV :

Time skip to after the match

Everyone was tired after the match. It was a victory for Nishinoya's team. I was smiling that time. Smiling at Kageyama. Kageyama was walking towards me. I handed him a bottle of water. I was just so happy. But.. Something was wrong...? Suddenly i lost in thoughts. I doubted for a bit in his love. Kageyama didn't seem to be in love with me. He even didn't smile for me. Or laughed with me at least.. So how could this happen this fast. My happiness turned to thoughts and thinking. He wasn't that sure that Kageyama love him. Plus, Kageyama didn't seem to be hesitant when he confessed. Maybe it's a prank! Omg why I'm that stupid.  Which it's one of things that made me doubt more in his love for me. But he was that honest. And i still could feel his arms around me. Which made me more confused. I was lost in my thoughts inside my head. Until I heard him calling out my name.

"Oi! Hinata? Hinata!" That time I woke up out of my thoughts at the sound of his voice talking to me.

I was looking at him wondering if he's not kidding me by confessing to me about his love. "Um.. Y-yes? Yes? Kageyama" I said "Want something?"

"No, but it's you who look confused.. You look unhappy.. Did I do something that bothered you?.. I think.. That you didn't want me to do that in front of the others" Kageyama asked me looking down. That moment i felt that my heart dropped down. He made my thoughts let go out of my mind. And made me forget about doubting him.

"No.. This is not what I meant.. I meant.. Nothing.. I'm.. I'm happy yeah." I smiled a fake smile to him while I muttered calmly.

"Sure? You don't look.. You was happy before we came here.. And before I.. I confessed To you.. But, now.. You're not.. Tell me.. Hinata.. What's wrong? I can help you trust me." Kageyama said while looking at me in the eyes. "Aren't you happy..?"

"Kageyama.. Look.. I'm not happy and i'm not sad too.. Just like nothing happened.. Forget it.. Let's lead home" I said while I was still thinking..

Kageyama looked at me with confusion. But after we walked home together with no words to say.. Just like we were saying some things in our minds.. He was thinking and I was thinking.
I remembered that he told me that he wasn't the one that can love back or be in love.. And he didn't even care for love and stuff.
'Shut..Up..You..Idiot..It's not right at all..I think you know you who I am. and I really hate this kind of things and stuff..! I don't even care for a stupid thing as Love so stop!!'

Those words started playing through my mind.. Kageyama wasn't a liar.  He wasn't a tricky person.. But if he didn't care for love why did he confessed to me? Why...?
'Uaaagh!! My head is hurting me a lot because of this!'  Hinata though while holding his head.

"Are you okay Hinata? You don't look okay" Kageyama asked me.

"Yes .. I'm okay you don't need to worry" I said.

"Don't you want to talk or something?" He asked me.. I didn't want to talk with anyone especially with him.

"To talk about what?" I looked to him with angers on my face.

"Eh? Um.  No nothing.. Forget it" He said.. I knew what he wanted to talk about.. He wanted to talk with me about our confession today.. But I didn't want to.
It was a long way as unusual. It was Winter. So the day ended by fast. And it was sunset that time. The sky was red and beautiful. I always wanted to be with Kageyama with this kind of moments of the day.. But unfortunately, not today.

He walked with me reaching to my house. As he was good today he won't stay with me tonight as yesterday. He just led me home.. Don't know why.
I reached to the house's door as he still with me.
"So..see you tomorrow..?" He said raising his hand for a wave.

"Um.. Yeah.. See ya tomorrow" I said.

"Let me hug you before you enter.. Can I?" He asked for a hug. Opening his arms as he was ready to hug me.

"Ummm.. No" I looked at him and i said then i entered the house.

Thanks for reading
Any mistakes at comments
Please don't forget to vote