Ch. 7 - I can't

I started Crying.. It was the worst thing that happened to me, I knew that Natsu disliked him. But not in that way.. It was hard for me to believe what happened. How could she do that..?

"Natsu! Tell me why you did that!!!?" I asked while yelling

"Okay i'll tell you why" she said.

Flashback:

Kageyama's POV:

I was sitting in Hinata's room as he told me to do and suddenly his sister entered the room.

"What are you doing here again..?" She asked

"Your brother told me to stay here.." I answered.

"I mean..! Why you're in his room? Go and stay somewhere else!" She said.

"Your brother ordered me to stay here in his room". I said.

"I knew that you like him". She said.

"I don't!" I said.

"No you do! It's clear! Stay away from Shouyou onii-chan!" She yelled.

"I don't like your brother and it's clear.. It's not like i'm going to repeat this for a million time!" I yelled too.

"So go out from here!" She said.

"Okay.. I will go out and come back to my house.. And I don't want to talk with you or with your brother or anyone" I yelled.

And I left the house.

Back to present:

"And... That's all onii-chan!!" She said.

"Why ..? Natsu..? Why...?" I cried

"What's wrong Shouyou onii-chan? If you don't like him.. I let him to go back to his house" she said.

"Nooo! It's not that I don't like him!!" I said while crying.

"So.. Shouyou onii-chan.. Do.. You like that guy..?" She asked

"Yes! Yes! I do! I really like him so much ! And...." I continued crying and I sat down on my knees.

"Don't cry Shouyou onii-chan I'm sorry.." She said as she was patting my shoulder.

"And.. Uh.. Okay I will bring him back here .. And you will apologize to him, and if you love your brother, Please don't tell him, i'm trusting you.." I said as I stepped on my knees on the floor.
Okay..Shouyou onii-chan I promise you.." She said.

I went out from home running to Kageyama's house fast to apologize to him about what my sister did. I was crying. My tears fell down out of my control. I didn't expected that , I wanted him to stay more time with me.

I knocked his door. He opened it to me. He was upset or something like this. I was afraid of him a little.

"Um.. So that is you..? What do you want from me..?" He said angrily.. He didn't seem to be angry.. But I knew it..

"Ka-kageyama.. I'm here to apologize about what my sister did.. She was kidding and-" I didn't continue what I said

"Okay.. It's okay.. You can go now.." He said.

"That's all?"

"What next..?"

"Are you angry about me..?"

"No.. At all.. Go now." He coughed.

"You're still sick! Come back.. You're coughing!"

"I can take care about myself.  I'm not a kid. I don't need caring." He said.