Ch. 2 - My Best Friend!

HINATA POV:

I woke up Today as usual. I went to school, well ..There is no training today.. But it's alright.
I didn't sleep well last night because I was thinking about Kageyama. I bet that there is something wrong with him. He's not as usual. He seemed to be a little mean..Maybe.. But he's thinking about something I hope it's not that bad.

It was cold outside.. Colder than Yesterday. I hope I won't get a cold and not to stay at home because training is too important to me.

I went out driving my bike..As I saw Kageyama too so I came fast.

"Kageyama!!" I screamed out his name.

"H-Hinata??" He sighed

"You're feeling better Today?"
I asked him wondering if he is okay or not after yesterday.

"Yeah..I'm okay..It was nothing after all."
He answered me and Felt something he's hiding behind what he said..Like..He's lying and hiding something, But I wish I could know what is it.

"Good!" I said trying to believe him.

KAGEYAMA POV:

He asked me that question, I was confused.. But somehow he made me like him.. He's cute, Lovely and Adorable.. Which means that I'm gay ..But what's wrong with being Gay? And..?
Should I confess? Should I confess to him..? 
No..Not now..

I Had to be sure about my feelings before doing something i'll regret someday

I was confused while Hinata surprised me "KAGEYAMAAA!!"
He approached me and yelled at my face.

"Hinata? What do you want Idiot!" I blushed.

"What's wrong with you again? Tell me please! I'll help you I promise! Do you have problems?" He asked me while being more cute and Lovely.

He said he'll help me.. Which meant that he will like me back as I did.
But no.
"You'll help me Hinata? So..It's..It's..."

Shut up Idiot!!

"It's nothing I'm okay..!" I tried to smile to him just a fake smile just to make him believe me.

"Really?" He asked me..Making me such a liar.

"Yes! Hinata!"

I'm not a liar..I'm just hiding the truth

(Time skip to after school~)

The day went by fast and as usual. Me and Hinata went back to our houses together.. That time, I couldn't say anything while walking. It was hard for me to talk.

Suddenly, And without reason I held his hand. I didn't felt what I'm doing or knew why I did that but.. I just wanted to hold his hand.

"Hm? Kageyama..?" He said looking at both our hands and looking at me.

"Yes...Hinata.." I said while I'm not realizing what I've done and I just looked at the sky, It was red and beautiful with that sunset which is fitting to his hair color.

"Kageyama why are you holding my hand..?" He asked me while he blushed badly and his cheeks heated up .."Peoples will think that we are dating..." He looked at me and he was more than cute.. He filled my heart with cuteness.

Huh?

That moment I felt like my heart dropped down and i looked at our hands holding each other "EEEH! I'M SO SORRY HINATA! I'M SO SORRY!!" I jumped away and i started apologizing.

"No no don't apologize, It's just a mistake. Don't worry Kageyama" He smiled and tried to calm me down.

Maybe it wasn't a mistake.

"I'm sorry again.." I murmured.

"Don't apologize Kageyamaaaa! It's okay ! It was nothing!" He shouted.

After five minutes of walking.. And we didn't talk after what happened .. Hinata broke the silence to say something "Kageyama..." He called out my name making my heart melting from inside.

"Y-yes.. H-Hinata..?"

"Are you free tonight?"

'Tonight?' Freedom??'

"I'm ... I'm..." I didn't know what to say.. I dunno if I should be happy or Not.. This an unexpected question..

"Hm..?"

I took a deep breath "Yes! I'm free.. I have nothing to do.." I answered without hesitating

"Great! So come over!"

Huh..?

"I .. Come to your house..?" I asked him.. I didn't knew that he will invite me to his house.

"Yes!!" He jumped up and said that.

"Really? You're not kidding no?"

"Yes! My parents aren't home today.. They went out for dinner with Natsu.. So you can come.."

I hesitated first but then I asked "why do you want me to come?"

"Why?" He smiled and then he said "Because.. You're my best friend!"

I knew it

A/N :

Thanks for reading! I didn't knew this story will be just a shit. But anyways thanks for reading again.

I will update soon~

Any Mistake in comments