Ch. 8 - Confession

Narrator POV:

Kageyama and Hinata woke up next morning, Kageyama was more good.. They went to school despite that there was no school today, As they said. They went to practice with the others. They both entered the gym. Suga was there, Daichi was there, Nishinoya too, Asahi, Tanaka, Tsukishima too.

"Great! All here! We'll play a short match. Two Teams!" Suga said looking to all the team members.

"Umm.. Well.. Before we'll play.. I have to say.. Something." Nishinoya said.

"What is it? Nishinoya?" Suga asked him.

"Um.. I.. I'm.. Me.. Um . w-we.. Um.. Mhmm.." Nishinoya blushed while mumbling and whispering things to himself. "I mean.. Uh, Me.."

"SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT!" Tsukishima said. 

"I.. Um.. M-me and Asahi a-are dating.." He said blushing and holding Asahi's hand.

"OMG CONGRATULATION GUYS!!" Tanaka said congratulating them.

"Um thanks it was .. About two days ago.. Yuu-Chan confessed to me. He asked me to go on a date. He was so cute." Asahi ablushed

"OMG THAT'S CUTE!" Suga said.

"This is not cute at all" Tsukishima said coldly.

"Eeehh? Eh? Okay okay..! It's not like we don't know who you like" Tanaka Said.

"Eeeeh!!? H-how..?" Tsukki blushed badly.
"Ohh.. Just stop acting like you don't know anything about this" Tanaka said laughing.

That Moment. Kageyama and Hinata lost in thoughts, they even blushed, Kageyama tried not to make an eyes contact with Hinata. As Hinata did too.

"omg omg.. Nishinoya confessed to Asahi.. He's more confident than me" Kageyama though "I wish I can do this too. This is hard."

"This is so sweet. I wish I can confess to Kageyama as Nishinoya did. He wasn't afraid of hating him by Asahi. He liked him back instead.. It's not that Hard.." Hinata though too.

"Okay Guys let's start.. As Suga said.. Two teams.. First team is Nishinoya team. It's members are Nishinoya, Kageyama, Suga and Tanaka. Second Team is my team.. It's members are Me, Tsukishima, Hinata and Asahi." Daichi said.

"Fine" Everyone said.

"DammitWhy I'm not in the same Team with Hinata?" Kageyama though.

"Pff Daichi you bastard. Why didn't ya put me in the same team with Kageyama?" Hinata Though

After a few minutes they get ready to start. And they started. Nishinoya's Team was doing well, Daichi's team had some difficulties because Kageyama was against them. He was the king after all. His training could make him one of the best players. Tsukishima was a bit angry at what was going on and he always tried to get over Kageyama no matter what it took.