Ch. 6 - What did you do..?

Hinata's POV:

It was the best night ever.. I still can't believe what happened, I hoped that it wasn't a dream..

Next Morning, I woke up, I was half asleep and half awake.. I saw two hands in front of my chest.. Someone is hugging me. Who is it..? I didn't remember that I slept with someone..

I opened my eyes widely and I looked behind me..

'KAGEYAMA?!'

I took a deep break.. And I remembered well .. What happened yesterday.. But why he's hugging me..? Well, He's asleep.. He could do this.

"Kageyama..." I whispered.. His face was in front of my face.. Like that we're going to kiss each other..

'Oh GOD WHAT'S ON EARTH IS GOING ON WTF WTF WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!'

I blushed badly.. I touched his cheek trying to wake him up. "Kageyama... Wake up please" He still hugging me.. But it was a soft feeling.. I felt in safe in his arms.

After a few minutes he woke up and he was surprising
"H-hinata!" He stood up fast.

"K-kageyama..!"

"I'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm so sorry please forgive me..!" He started apologizing.. But why..?

"Wh-why? Kageyama.. Wha-what did you do?" I asked.

"I'm sorry about that hug.. I can't control myself while sleeping! Sorrrrry..!!"

"Oh.. That hug.. It's okay.. It was nothing.. That's normal" I tried to smile
He took a deep breath before talking again
"H-hinata... ?" He said my name.

"Yes.. Kageyama..?"

"I.. Didn't realize.. Sorry.." He looked down.

'Pfft he is apologizing again?'

"About that hug? I said it's okay..!" I said.

"No.. You slept next to me.. While i'm sick .. You'll get sick too" He said. "I'm sorry.." He apologized again.

"Oh.. No No.. It's okay Kageyama.. It's really okay.. I don't mind being sick.. It was nothing!"

'I get sick.. Because of you?'

"I promise.. If you'll get sick because of me.. I'll take care about you okay?" He held both my hands while saying that.

I blushed.. "Thank you Kageyama! Thank you so much!" I smiled. "It's time for breakfast now.. Let's go.."

After , we sat to the table to eat.. Natsu sat with us too..

"Natsu.. Where is Mum and Dad?" I asked her.

"They went to work.." She said while eating.

"Ah.. Okay." I said

She pointed at Kageyama and looked at him "Listen! Kakeyama! I won't let you be more close to Shouyou onii-chan! Be careful! I'm warning you!"

"My name is Kageyama not Kakeyama!" He shouted a her.

"Whatever is your name! I don't like you..!" She said throwing food on him.

"I don't care if you like me or not" He said coldly.

"Stay Away from Shouyou onii-chan!" She yelled.