Ch. 5 - Together

Kageyama POV:

He took Me to his house.. I was so happy.. It was like a dream that Hinata will take care of me. I walked down the hallway, reaching to his room and he wanted me to lie on his bed

"Just stay here Kageyama.. I'll give whatever you need.. Okay..?" He said while covering me in bed.

'Give me your heart'

"Th-thank you Hinata.. This is very nice of you.." I said. He stayed next to me. He was adorable.. He was just like The Sun His eyes were shining.. I like it. And Suddenly, while I was hypnotized by his eyes.. He touched my forehead.

"Kageyama! Your heat is getting up and up!" He seemed to be a little worry at me.

"It's not that bad. I will be okay soon.  Don't worry about me"

"No! You need to have soup! You need to be Okay!"

'Awwwee. He's taking care of me he's so cute'

"Um.. Okay.. Thank you Hinata.."

He went to the Kitchen and while that, His little Sister came to me.

"Who are you!? And why you're lying On Onii-Chan's bed?!" She asked.

"Hm?"

"Tell me! Do you like my brother?! Why you're lying on his bed??" She said

I blushed and covered my face..
"N-No...!"

"Liar.." She smirked evilly.

"Hinataaaaa!!!! Help me please!"
I called out his name.

Hinata came fast "Huh?! What happened Kageyama..?!"

"Take your sister away please.." I blushed again.

"What did you do again Natsu!!?" He asked her.

"Onii-chan!~ This guy likes you!" She said as she's pointing at me

"Huh?" He blushed badly. "O-okay.. Natsu.. It's not time for Joking and kidding.. G-go and play somewhere else.. Kageyama is sick" He held her hand.

"Onii-chan! I'm not lying! He told me this!!" She said.

"Eh? Oh no no.. This is not true at all! I didn't say anthing at all" I said and i blushed even more.

Hinata Looked at me blushing.

"Oh oh look at the time now, Natsu it's almost late.. You have to go sleeping now you have school tomorrow Hehe" He held her hand and took her to her room.

Then he came back.

"H-hinata.. Don't believe her! I .. I don't like you.. You're just a friend to me.. I'm not gay .."

'She was right'

"Um.. Yea.. I know.. She's kidding.." He said.

I took a breath finally .. She got me liking him.. But I really want to confess to him..

Hinata POV:

"O-okay.. I'll come back fast.. I .. I have to go back the kitchen to bring this soup" I said I went to the kitchen as fast as i can, I started crying and sniffing..my eyes were filled with tears ..my face was all wet of tears ...now i'm more than sure that he's looking at me as a friend... A simple friend.. No more. No less...
He broke my heart.. but... I hoped that Natsu was right about what she said.
I took the soup and I went back to my room... I brought it to him

"Here..Kageyama..take it.. I hope you like it.." I said.. "I hope you'll become more good by time".

"Thank you Hinata..." Then, he started eating.

"K-kageyama.." I said

"Yes... Hinata?" He said.

"Can...I...ask you something..?"
I asked him..

"Yes...sure.." he said...

"Um...um.."

"Oi! Dumbass! Tell me what do you want??!" He yelled at me.

I hesitated first.."Ka-kageyama..
Who is the person you like...?" I asked him finally

"I said don't ask me.." he said.

"Y-you don't have to answer me.. But you tell me about that person...just tell me something about this person.."

"O-okay... I won't tell the name, but this person..is..lovely, adorable, cute, soft, warm and sweet..it's a person I want to kiss..to hug..to touch it's a person I like too much..this person don't like me..no..I don't know yet..tell me about yours now" he said... I was wondering who is this person..because I'm sure that it's not me... I'm not that cute and sweet. I wondered if she is a girl. Because kageyama is not gay no doubt.

"Um..well.. I won't lie to you.. I don't know much about this person..but it's okay.. Anyways..
Thank you for trusting me and telling me about the one you like." I said...I was a little sad because of this..but..spending time with kageyama made me forget about my pain..even that kageyama is my one and only pain.

It was late... We had to sleep that time.

"So...Kageyama...you know it's late...so you'll sleep in my bed.. I'll sleep down..I don't have any problems.."

"Um.. Hinata..I can't let you sleep down..It making me feels guilty.." he said

"So..where I'll sleep?" I asked

"Um.. You can sleep next to me..in bed..you know..we're both boys and no one will make a big deal about it.. Plus.. just sleep in the right side and i'll sleep on the left one" He said

I felt like my heart is going to melt..I couldn't believe I'm going to sleep with the only one I love.

"Um..yeah...you're Right..it's not problem.." I blushed..and my cheeks heated up..

Kageyama POV:

Hinata blushed...he was so sweet...it made me want to hug him tightly..I couldn't believe that I'm going to sleep next to him... I wondered if he's happy too.. Then, He lied in bed next to me...he blushed even more and more it was really like a dream .. We made eyes contact... His eyes was brightly shining as usual . he was looking at me.. I was looking at him.. He seemed to be like an angel... 

I tuned off the light because  I began being more and more shy looking at him.

After about ten minutes..
Hinata slept.. I wanted to kiss him even in dark.. I wanted to feel that warm and soft feeling..
But I couldn't.. I kissed his forehead instead.. And I touched his cheek.. It made my heart beat fast...
I wished he'll be mine one day I'll confess to him one day.. I'll make that hug happens again one day...

'He will be mine.. One day'

(Thanks for reading).

Any Mistakes At Comments  

(Updated soon)