Sequel 1

3 years later...

Marinette

"Bébé, want some more ketchup?"
He little head nods as he smashed some more fries into his mouth, expanding his fluffy cheeks covered in ketchup.

Adrien got a napkin and tried cleaning some of it off, "he's in love with it...right mom fil?"
He then brushed his little black hair while he swung his little feet in the chair happily.

About 3 years ago, I found out I was pregnant with Hugo...
I remember it was my fault for not taking the pill on time but...when I find out I wasn't upset.

That is, when I told Sdrien, he was in complete shock.
But it soon wrapped around his head of a child we both made and he was excited more than ever.

And when excited about it, I meant him finding a new house and buying me gifts for the baby and I.

I remember when I had told the news to Alya and Nino, they were happy for me...but I noticed Alya looked a little down.
I know she wanted kids as well...But I also knew Nino was at the peek of his career and Alya as well, so they thought they wouldn't have time for their kids...

But it surprised me when Alya was looking so contented and glowing that she couldn't hold in the surprise long enough to tell us she finally was pregnant.

I sigh in exhaustion as the sun went down while I put Hugo in his car seat, Adrien putting some shopping bags in the back for Hugo's closet and soon heading home.

"You know...I'm starting to notice my mom's face on him...Can you tell too?"
I stare at a sleeping Hugo in awe while Adrien chuckled.

"I mean...when he opened his eyes for the first time, they were like blue...but now I'm seeing a bit of grey."
I chuckle too and turn back to Adrien.

"He definitely has your nose and hair though..."
I chuckle lightly and say, "yeah..."
When silence hit our ears, he bluntly said, " I want another one..."

"...Huh?"
I stare at him in shock as he chuckled, responding back, "What? I want another...I'd like Hugo to have siblings Mare, I feel like a cool dad. Plus, I know I'll give them a happy life unlike my father did to me..."
I turn my neck back to Hugo again and back to Adrien, sadly frowning when I collect his hand.

"...Of course you're a cool dad...And you'll never be like your father, ok?"
I intertwine my fingers into his and bring them to my lips to kiss.
"...And, yeah...being the only child kinda sucks..."
He smiles and made me blush when he said,
"...Let's try for little Mari's..."

The next morning, I felt a huge weight on me.
I groan from it, struggling to breathe.
Then hear, "Maman... papa?"

I shot my eyes open and find Hugo with his tiny blanket in his hand as he tried to go on Adrien's side.

"Amour, why are you up this early? You hungry? Hey, no! Papa is still sleeping...Allez!"

I pick him up as his little giggles echo while we head to the kitchen.

I check the time about to turn 8, sighing playfully with him saying he's too heavy and put him in the play pin while I made his breakfast.