20

Adrien

"This spot is amazing, gijiroku...I promise you'll love it. "
(Mom)

Kagami, her mother and I were eating dinner...again.

It had been 2 weeks since I've seen Marinette.

I've been calling her,  she does answer sometimes but, it's been tricky.

I don't know why I haven't broken it off with Kagami...but then I remembered her mother was here so it'd be too disrespectful.
...Ive been disrespecting
Kagami with cheating on her first...

"It does smell pleasant...Agreste...I take it you spoil my sweet daughter too much."
She smiles as Kagami laughed.

"Uh...yes...Of course."
I take a sip of my water, almost choking when she said, "Well, I hope the wedding is anytime soon. I'd like some grandchildren to play with before I pass..."

Kagami laughs, "ah mom!"
She then turned her gaze at me, smiling as I force one too.

I only turn away and sigh, knowing we'll be here for a while.

"Isn't my mother nice? You should come with me to Japan to meet the rest of my family..."

We we're now driving back home from the airport...when we dropped off her mother.

"Mhm..."
Kagami then turned her neck to look at me as I park the car once we got home.

"Adrien, you've been quiet since my mother came...are you alright?"

"N...no. Just a headache."
She then unbuckled her seat belt and...sits on my lap.

"Need medicine?"
I only huff and push her off, getting out of the car.

"Kagami,"
She then eyed me, waiting for me to finish and i just let it go, " I think it'd be best we...end this."

"What?"
I only shake my head and begin to close the car door as she came out from her side.

She follows me as she shouted, "what? What do you mean Adrien? Adrien!"
I only continue to walk to my door.

And making it into the house, my room, she asked, "...Did, did I do something wrong? What is it? Adrein, do you not love me? You lied to me then..."

"I never said I loved you."

Kagami took a second to process words...then grunted as she says, "it's that Marinette girl isn't It? Isn't it?!"

I only stay silent as I let the silence sink in, that is until she slapped me across the face.
I barely moved from impact...but I deserved it anyways.

"Fuck you."

Kagami took her keys from my hand and went inside the room.

Packing any of her stuff she could find and I only watch.

Once she collected what she needed, she turned on her heel and spited out, "Goodbye haisha ..."
(Loser)

I only wave as she gave me the finger too.

I then let out a heavy sigh, checking the time and find it's only 12 am...

I scroll through my contacts and I press call to Marinette's name.

Marinette

"You did deserve it...I deserve one too."
Adrien called to ask if he could come over.
It was a little awkward since our little make-out session was all i could think about, especially since I've never got that intimate with anyone before.

"Yea, but I did it for a good cause. I just didn't feel happy with her..."
I only nod, understanding what he meant as I now fiddle with the pillow on my lap.

"Adrien?"
He turned to me and hummed in response.

"We need to talk. Like really talk...I know we've been saying that for like...a thousand times, but I think we need to now really do it."

He straightened up on the couch and cupped my hands in his.

"Marinette...you already know I love you..."
I bite my lip trying not to smile so much, my stomach swarmingwith butterflies.

"...but I really want to know what you feel about me...I know I have my stories and fuck-ups but, I will apologize a billion times...and I know it'll never be enough. But just know I do care for you so much...you've completely changed my perception of things and I'm grateful for that."

"So, I just want to know if your feelings are...the same."

They way he looked me in the eyes, they way he held my hands and awaited my answer...I let out a tiny sob.

"Gosh...haha...haha!"
I then begin to laugh, throwing Adrien off completely until I sniffle away some tears and scoot closer to him, laying on his shoulder and saying, truthfully and finally admitting, "I love you too...so much."

Then a feeling exploded in my chest, it made me feel like I was on cloud 9.

"...You are all I care for Mare, literally...I feel so...free..."
I chuckle as he then picked my chin up to steal a kiss.