21

Marinette

It has been some months later and in love with Adrien...
I still get a bit shocked that I'm finally with this man, but Im just finally happy with my decision.

I was at the moment at my own convention, I had partnered up with  another clothing line.
I was so proud of myself that I finally got to see my fashion line grow.

I take another sip of my drink when I turn to find my parents coming towards me.
"Amour, the scenery here is amazing! Also I love how they added some of the new clothing outside in those glass cases, haha..."

I chuckle with her and my dad said, "we're very proud of you bambina..."
"...Thank you guys. Also, have you seen Adrien—"

"I'm right here...Mr and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, how are you..."
He cupped my waist as I smile while he greeted my parents.
They go on to speak for a while until I was dragged away to get ready for my speech.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today has been a remarkable night to celebrate such an accomplishment me and Ms. Marinette are here to share with you all..."
I lift up my gown to scoot closer to her as she hugged my shoulder, "this was only one of the dream come trues for both of us...but all I will say, to finish up and pass the mic to Marinette, is I am very much blown away from this woman's work and pray we work together soon again!"

Everyone claps and I blush as we share a hug and she passes me the mic.
"Gosh ...wow, thank you so much...that honestly means a lot coming from you. And like I told her after we met to complete this amazing project was, she was one of my very first inspirations to come out with my own fashion line...it's still processing in my mind that I'm here today...sharing something with the world that I love dearly..."
I then turn my eyes to my parents, "...I would like to thank my parents and friends, in so much support over the years and I love you...and I would also like to thank my boyfriend...Adrien,"
He smirked at me as Nino gave him a bump in the shoulder while his wife, Alya, shouted my name in cheer.

"You are as much to thank too, and everyday I find another reason to love you more...thank you! And enjoy the rest of your night!"
As I finish, claps and more cheering made it into my ears.

My hands began to tremble and once I find Adrien had rushed to me from the backstage, collecting me a twirling me around like a little kid, kissing anywhere on my face and lips shouting how much he loved me and was proud...

My body couldn't stop its trembling as he continued to playfully kiss my neck.
I giggle as I try to push him away by he wouldn't budge as he whispered how beautiful I looked...again.

"A-Adrien that tickles!"
"I'm so proud of you...you're so amazing Mare..."

It was then he looked me in the eye and I kiss him.
But it made me feel embarrassed when Adrien's driver stopped and a green light came, signifying that we made it home.

I pull away as Adrien then got out to help me, pushing the gown down as we walked away saying thank you.

As he opened the door, I jump from his greediness while he kissed away on me.

I flush completely and gasp as his hips grind on me from behind, his hands immediately ripping my gown off me.

I groan once one of his hands came to grope one of my breasts as he then took off my bra.
Almost tripping from the gown down my ankles, I step out my shoes and find us now in the kitchen.

Gripping the counter as his sly fingers came to play with me.
I jerk with a whine, wanting to see his face...undo his clothes...

...And I do, pushing him back a little and close the space quick with a make out.
My fingers going to rip open his buttoned up shirt as if he was Superman and sense my ass now sitting on the counter.

As his button up fell to the ground with my gown, I went to unbuckle his belt next, my underwear getting wet every minute with anticipation.

"...Hold on now."
He weakly chuckled before I could push down his boxers.
I find him open a cabinet next to us and pull out a condom from a tiny box.
"You have those here?"
He smirked and I only shut up when he ripped it open and see him now reveal his dick.

I lick my lips from the sight, already so turned on, watching him place it on himself made me feral.

His hands then went to my underwear, pulling aside the liner against my pussy and moan breathlessly as he slowly plunged himself in.
I pull my hair and grunt in frustration when his dick only came out to rub against me and could easily tell, with my eyes closed, Adrien smirking down at me.

"I can do this...for hours, Mare. Shit."
I whimper and look down at the view, blushing furiously when I could feel us both throbbing and him still teasing my pussy.
My legs were shaking, I was sweating already and I wanted him to already take me.

And without thinking, I lift my leg over his shoulder, my other opening wide and eye him.
His eyebrows scrunching and his teeth grinding as I heard him grunt.
I shut my eyes and hum in satisfaction when he finally came back in and felt his fingers grip my thigh, the other holding tight on my leg while he slowly began to pound in me.

My mouth open with silent moans, some noises coming out here and there anytime he'd go faster or harder.
Covering my breasts as the were begging to bounce uncontrollably, I push a little into him to get him to pound much harder.

I gasp aloud when I suddenly felt that itch I wanted to be scratched so bad, laying back on the counter now, not giving a fuck if I was loud now or if my breasts looked weird from the bouncing...

Feeling Adrien kiss my leg when he pushed it back down to his hips, whining that he stopped his penetration.
I open my heavy eyes to find him pick me up and slam me back down on his dick while he pushed me up against a wall.

I shout in surprise from this different feeling, immediately loving it.
My arms gripping him, my finger nails now scratching his back while he kissed my chest still pounding into me.

Sobbing now, I was so close, that feeling in my gut wanting to explode, the itch I wanted scratched starting to release relief...
I grip his hair and gasp with a sigh after, finally cumming.
My body giving out and going weak while Adrien stopped his movement and caress his head while he catches his breath in the crook of my neck.