9

Adrien

Mari gets up and rushed to the door while I also make my way.

Alya came in view and swung a bag in her finger to hand to Marinette.

"...Here, oh and don't forget. Pictures, please? Oh...hi, Adrien," Alya said.

Pictures?

I was confused, till I turned to Mari and she stays silent.

"Pictures..?"
"She's got some date..." Alya winked at Marinette as she gave a glare to Alya.

"...It's not. A. Date!"

I don't know...I felt some throbbing in my chest  and just decided to nod only and leave to my room.

"Uh...Ok thanks Alya, bye."
I heard the door close and then small footsteps walking to my room.

"...Adrien..."
"Hmm."
I start to put my pajamas on when she repeated again, " it's...it's not a date..."
"...When is it?"

She flinched when I turn to her, completely shadowing down on her height.
"...ah...around noon...Saturday."

I slowly nod and turn back around to put my shirt on and let her know, "I won't be here all Saturday night, I have another shoot I have downtown..."

She simply nods and heads out as I watch her go.

Marinette

I awake with hunger and head to get myself situated and head to make breakfast.

I heard some soft music playing in Adriens room, that meant he was still here but would be leaving later tonight and probably come back late, maybe Sunday morning.

I eat in silence until I get a text from Alya saying to be careful, have fun and call her if anything.

I thank her and soon my phone vibrated from a call.

It's Nathaniel.

"...H-hey! Good morning, Nathan...I mean- Nathaniel! Nathaniel!"
He chuckles and says, "good morning too."

"How did you sleep? You okay?"
"Uh, yea. Yea, I slept good."
I smile awkwardly at the conversation we had and he decided to end it with him letting me know he'll be here around 11:30.

"Alright see you then..."
"Bye, Mari."
I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding in and soon hear Adrien walking out of his room.

"...Good morning..."
He only hums and gets water out to drink.
I get up saying, "so, what time exactly do you think you'll be back?"

"Why?"

I furrow my brows and say, "...Just curious..."
"What time will you be back?"
"Around 4...5?"
"I've gotta leave at 2 and won't be back till Sunday morning."

I nod and say, "do you want me to make you something so you could heat it up when you get back?"

"No."
He goes back to his room and shuts it.

"...ok..."

I shower, changed and was now fixing my hair.
I then huff as Im all done and collect my purse with my keys and phone.

I then stop in my tracks to Adriens door...
I knock shouting," bye Adrien. I'll see you tomorrow!"
...Quickly he opened the door.
In nothing but a towel around his waist.

"...What's this..."
He picked at my dress and I flush as his knuckles rubbed softly against my thigh.
"...Ah...my dress."

I didn't even realize he was staring at me when I looked back at him.
...It was then that I gasp as he collected my face to smash his lips on me...again.

Now this kiss was different, he would break away to catch quick breaths as he kissed me hard.
I groan as I find myself whimpering, grunting here and there as he kissed more harder.
I then try to push him away a little to go slower but no budge, until he collected me and slammed me against the nearest wall to continue his assault.

My hands didn't know where to go, what to do but I just kept them on his shoulder.
My hands start to tremble as he teased his under my dress.

"...Ad-Adrien—"
He cut me off again with another rough kiss.

As surprising as this sounds, I didn't really want to stop...oh my gosh, I didn't want to stop!?

But...my phone was ringing and he kept kissing and...his body so close to mine I got flustered.

"Adrien! Wait!"
I felt as if my lips were to fall off, I felt them pulsating...

His hand that was under my dress came to push a strand of hair out my face and begged, "don't go..."

My heart then skipped...but my phone came to ring again.

Nathaniel.

We both look at my purse and back at each other.
"I have to—"
"No, you don't. Come with me. Please?"

"...I can't."
"Yes you can...You can and you will."

He didn't hesitate to push me up and over his shoulders to go into his room.
"A-Adrien! Put me down! He's waiting for me! Adrien!"

And he shut the door.