10

Marinette

I wake up to the sound of a door opening and closing.
I groan and find that I'm not in my bed.

Adrien then walked into my view, with a whole plate of breakfast.
I sit up as he laid it down next to me.

"Morning."
I hum and take the cup he offered me as I scrunch my nose at the bitter taste.

"What time is it?"
He checked his phone and replied,
"12. You slept right when I played the movie...Oh, and Nathaniel keeps messaging you, it was pissing me off so I just told him from outside to fuck off..."

Shocked, I jump up and try looking for my phone.
"No no no! Ah, Adrien, why!?"
"Damn! You're welcome."
He sarcastically said back.

He then jumped on his bed, turning the tv on while he ate some of my breakfast.

I huff and try to find my purse, which was left on the floor.
I pick it up and find my phone with the billions of messages and missed calls from him.

Shit!

"Adrien—please tell me you didn't actually say that to him..."

"Chill, I just said that you wanted to schedule another day because you felt sick. Surprised he bought it, the guy then left with a tough look...What an ass..."

I shook my head and left his room and into mine to call Nathaniel.
Once he answered I I straight up apologize.

"I'm soo—oo sorry! Look Nathaniel, Adrien was just being an ass and...just...really needed help in on one of his photoshoots...I'm not sick, I'm so sorry...This is all my fault. I promise to make it up to you and—"

"Marinette," he laughed.

"It's alright, really. I appreciate the apology...But I still want to have that date with you..."soon..."

...Date..?

"Uh...ok, Yes, yes! Um, how does next Saturday sound? Like for real, real this time?"
He chuckled.

"Yeah sounds good. This time just the club...Around 8 sound ok?"
"Yes! Great, great...good. Alright, it's set then. I'll see you then..."
"Got it, Mari. See ya."

He hangs up and I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding.
I then hear Adrien knock on my door. "What?"

He opens it to say, "I have a shoot today since I canceled yesterday's."

"What? It's Sunday.You're usually off Sundays."

"You know my father, he doesn't give a shit. So I've gotta go..."

I sigh and say, "okay. Bye."

He was about to leave until I shout, "...t-thanks for the breakfast by the way!"
I give him a smile as he rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, but I thought you didn't want it when you left my room. You're lucky I made another one for me before I completely Godzilla'd yours."

I smile and shake my head while closing the door and head to the shower.

"Man, well at least you can put there dress on for the club then..."
Alya was currently eating popcorn as we both watch tv from my living room.

She came over an hour later after Adrien left.
She kept asking about my date, that I was supposed to go to, but I explained what happened and she just kept ranting about it.

"I mean, you were looking fire with that dress...Fuck, I'm sorry Mari but Adrien is an ass for ruining your plans. Fuck him..."

"Yeah...yeah."
I had only told her that Adrien begged me to help him in a photoshoot.

My chest then throbbed as I think back to yesterday...

"...So no feelings huh?"
"Hm?"
"...You do have feelings for him..."
"What—"
"Admit it! Admit it!"
"Stop no! I don't stop!"
"Yes you do—"

The door opened and we find Adrien coming in.
He looked like he jumped off a cliff.
His clothes and hair were messed up,
his cheeks red.

"...Um, hey."
Alya greets.

I only keep staring and soon when Adrien's attention was on me, he quickly looked away and left to his room.

Right when he turned the corner...my...my heart sank.
...I saw a soft pink lipstick stain on his neck.

Alya then turned to me and, I think she saw as well...