An Introduction

Sex. It seems to be all anyone ever thinks about these days. From the models on the cover of Sports Illustrated to the "bitches" and "hoes" in the latest rap music video. Sex is a natural part of life--everyone pretty much agrees on that. It can be beautiful and passionate. It can be one of the most fun parts of a relationship. It can be used as a weapon and used as an expression. It can between two total strangers or the longest lasting couple. It can powerful. It can be life-changing. It can even be a job.

            I'm a pro-domme (or better known to the non-BDSM community, a Dominatrix). I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan but I live in Detroit. I am twenty-four years old and I have been a pro-domme for two years. One may wonder what possesses a young, seemingly attractive girl to have such a... risque job. One may also wonder what my friends and family think of it. My parents have pretty much accepted that their once-innocent middle child has sprung into a "sexual deviant" (by society's standards). I just don't usually bring up work at the Thanksgiving table.

            My obsession for sex began young. I was molested by a friend's dad when I was five. I didn't know it was abuse at the time; I actually enjoyed it. It made me feel good--and that is something that I have had to come to terms with. I remember being six-years-old and having lavish sexual fantasies about Batman. I grew up with these fantasies, my partner changing as my interests did. It all really got more intense when I hit puberty and began to explore my body. I began masturbating a month before my fifteenth birthday and watching pornography started not long after that. Ironically, I didn't have my first kiss until I was seventeen. I constantly thought about sex throughout my adolescence. I would think up these crazy scenarios with my favorite band member or actor. It made me happy and I saw no harm in that.

            Even though I'm obsessed with sex, it doesn't make me a whore. I've only had a few sexual partners since my first boyfriend during my senior year of high school. I really keep to myself and I am not much of a "partier." I came to Detroit for school. I began my bachelor's degree at Mercy, eventually wanting to become a physician's assistant. By the end of my fourth year, I was sick of it; so I stopped going and ventured into the BDSM community.

            Now, living in Detroit and being a pro-domme, I meet some pretty interesting people. I have a website that people can get my contact information from. High-class business men, married couples trying to spice things up--I get a lot of different situations. But my most famous and fascinating client is surprisingly... Max Scherzer, starting pitcher for the Detroit Tigers. Yes, it's true. Maxwell is into the freaky shit. Our... relations began about a year ago. We have been able to keep it quiet the entire time (knock on wood). It's most riskiest when he flies me out while he is on the road because he needs a fix.

            One may wonder what causes a man like Max Scherzer to need such... aggressive techniques. He may look tough and smooth out on the mound and one may think he should be cocky and boisterous but in reality, he doesn't want to be that way. He likes the submissive role because it keeps him grounded. I get a lot of guys like that. He and I have never had actual sex--I just smack him around with a riding crop or latch him to the bed with handcuffs and he gets off on it. I'm not a prostitute.