Our Arrival

Peter and I walked hand-in-hand while we followed Gamora towards the buyer's building.

I didn't quite know if we were together, or not...

But, I kinda just went with it.

"This place is just like my home planet. Stealing, burglary, revenge," Pete listed off while looking around at all the residents.

Drax nodded his head. "Sounds like a place in which I would like to visit."

"Awh yeah? I'll take you there someday," he replied.

Suddenly, a horde of four or five kids ran through our group, breaking us up.

"Watch your wallets!" Peter yelled. I laughed at his comment.

I looked back to see one of the kids who caught my eye. It was a little girl with blonde hair.

I saw Groot kneeling down beside her with his hand stretched out. A little flower sprouted up from his palm. He pulled it out and handed it to her. I grinned.

Groot always had a way of showing how he felt, even though the only words he could say were: 'I am Groot'.

Gamora stopped walking. I'm guessing we made it to the buyer.

"We must stay out here, and wait for his representative," she explained.

I noticed a man in the distance shove another guy out onto the street. I scooted a little closer to Peter.

"What are we supposed to do while we wait?!" Rocket exclaimed.