Legendary Outlaw

I was busy laughing and giggling away that I forgot I had to be watching Peter.

He had obtained the orb.

YES! GO PETER!

"Drop the orb!" I heard a voice say.

Peter's eyes got wide as he dropped the orb. "No problem," he said before one of the guards pushed him with their gun. "No. Problem. At. All."

The man standing in front of Pete picked up the orb.

"How do you know about this?" He questioned Peter.

"Look dude, I'm just a junker," Peter tried to explain.

"You don't look like a junker!"

"It's just an outfit..." He trailed off.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

God, what was up with this guy and questions?

"Look, my name is Peter Quill!" Pete exclaimed. "And Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me," he motioned towards the two guards.

"Come! Ronan May have questions for you!" The man ordered as he turned to walk back to his ship.

"Wait!" Peter interrupted.

The man turned around.

"There's another name you might know me by..." Peter started.

My hand clasped across my face.

Really Pete? The code name?

There was a dramatic pause.

"Star-Lord," he said while a smile stretched across his face.

The man looked confused.

"Who?"

Peter rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Star-Lord, man... Legendary outlaw?!" He egged on.

The man nodded his head no.

"Guys?!" Peter asked the guards while they pushed him.

'Forget this' were the only two words he said before escaping the three followers of Ronan.

I was too caught up in watching what was going on with Peter, that I wasn't watching the outside of the ship.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself. "They're right outside."

I decided to leave this one to Peter because there was nothing I could so about it.

Pete made his way to the ship while throwing the triangular gravitational pull items at the guards.

"Sam!!" He called to signal me to open the door to let him in.

I opened the door and Peter slid in. He got up and sat in the chair to get the ship in the air. Guards were everywhere trying to stop us, but surprisingly, we got away.

Peter took off his mask and leather jacket. He had on that maroon vest and gray long sleeve shirt (Which looked undeniably sexy).

He walked over to the music player and plopped in his cassette.

The song that came on was: 'Fooled Around and Fell in Love' by Elvin Bishop.

Peter walked over to me and said, "Good job on the mission. Now dance with me." He took my hands in his. Then I slowly pulled then away, and placed them around his neck. His hands snaked around my waist. Soon we were swaying back and forth.

Peter broke the silence. "So, are you interested in going somewhere nice after we drop off the orb and get the money?"

I smiled. "Sure, but I thought we had to give it to Yondu...?"

Peter smirked. "I've been thinking about that... and I don't think we should give it to him. Ronan and his men are after it. It has got to be something valuable... I just don't know what," he explained. "But, in the mean time," he continued, pulling me closer to him.

He was just about to speak when we were receiving a call from Yondu.

We broke apart and I went to turn off the music while Peter answered the call.

"QUILL!"

Yep, that's Yondu all right.

"Yes, Yondu?" Peter asked playing along with our plan.

"Where's my orb, boy?"

"We were in the neighborhood and we decided to save you the hassle," Peter said while grabbing my arm, and bringing me into the picture.

"Hmm..." Yondu murmured. "You two better hand over the orb. I saved you two on Terra! My men ain't never tasted Tarren before! They wanted to EAT you. I SAVED you."

My god. Yondu always used the "eating" excuse on us.

"I can't do that, Yondu," Peter spoke up.

"QUILL!"

I hung up the call.

"Thanks," he said. "We have to head over to Xander and find out what this thing is and sell it."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Pretty good plan."

Peter beamed.

Suddenly, something came over me.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest.

He put his arms around me.

"I'm glad I'm stuck in the galaxy with you," he chuckled.

I giggled. "Me too."

And we just kinda stood there like idiots holding each other. Maybe Peter does have feelings for me...