Chuko Naruto 4:part 3

Noa fell back on the ground, she was twitching.

Nensho gulped as she went and picked the little girl up and sat her by Aimi. Seriously if he was this much when he could barely move, she could only Imagine how good it must be when he can.

Owari quickly straddled him, she didn't waste no time. He was deep into her in seconds. She clenched her eyes shut. Well that was a feeling she hasn't felt in a while, Naruto definitely is the biggest she has ever had and that's really saying something coming from her. "Fuck this thing is going so deep and stretching me sooo good!" She moaned blissfully as she she pinched her hard nipples through her shirt as she bounced on him. "YES RIGHT FUCKING THERE, YOU WANT TO RUIN ME FOR OTHER MEN DON'T YOU" She howled as she rode him wildly.

Naruto hissed, the one on him now definitely wasn't the tightest, but she was seriously hot. it was Like she poured liquid lava in her tunnels and decided to stick him in it! He could hear her wet sex smacking onto him, it felt godly. And her dirty talk was really turning him on even more. But the bad and sad part is, HE COULDN'T FUCKING CUM! This was torture, her pussy was begging for him to cum deep inside! The way it clenched was as if it was sucking on him!

"SHIT I AM ALMOST THERE" She screamed as both of her hands fell on his chest while she started to grind on her sex on his. She was good at this obviously.

Nensho blushed, well fuck. Nensho just wanted to get in and get out, she was far from having doubts about this. But did Owari even know they were hearing her? Nensho shook her head and she undid her robe, if he is doing that to this Owari who is obviously or has obviously been around. Fuck he was definitely ruining her, she was wet enough or at least she hoped. Owari moaned in exstacy screaming out more praises as she came, you could seriously hear how hard she climaxed. Nensho shivered. She was now seeing what Emi was seeing, maybe...

Owari was breathing hard. Naruto was near going insane. Her pussy had tighten real hard when she climaxed, and it felt good. And you fucking should know why he was going insane now!

Owari smirked down at him, "I'm going to do you a little favor Naru" She said seductively, honestly, did anything about this lady not scream. 'I love sex'.

Naruto watched as she slid him off of him and got in between his legs, she then basically swallowed the head of his cock into her mouth. Then she tapped the base of it.

Naruto eyes widened as his climaxed raced past the finish line. HARD!

Hard Splurt

Hard Splurt

Hard Splurt

Naruto growled as his cock spasmed uncontrollably, his cum bursting into Owari's wanting mouth. 'FUCK' He hissed in his mind, he was cumming so hard, it almost hurt even!

Owari drunk it all, she didn't choke at all, some needed to check her background. Her tongue rubbed under his head milking him for all he could muster which was alot! She was just greedy. It tasted good to her! She wanted more, looks like she found her new favorite snack. If only she could keep it...

Once she realized he was panted and no more of his good stuff was coming out, she sucked him down to the base before pulling him out of her mouth with a pop, she then tapped his cock at the base again making it so he couldn't ejaculate anymore. than she stood up and she noticed that even with all that cum he just fed her-smirk-. He was still hard. 'Could she maybe get another go please?' She thought before turning around and walking back toward Nensho.

"What was that Owari" Aimi asked with a frown, "I put the that on him so he wouldn't be going soft anytime soon." She stated with a snarl.

Owari shrug, "Well he looked miserable so i helped him out" She said as she pulled her tongue out and rubbed his across her lips, she could still taste the ramen flavor of his cock plus juices of the others. "And if you can't see he is still hard" She pointed out. She didn't care how she talk to the main branch members. They either used the seal to torture her in submission or other things... yeah, they were the reasons she is like she is sadly.

Aimi rolled her eyes and mumbled 'bitch, whore.' Knowing the lady was right.

Nensho discarded her robe and gave it to her sister before making her way to Naruto, he was eyeing her. She was eyeing his still rock hard cock, it was twitching. Fuck he was a freaking monster, and it wanted to destroy her, she could see it growing another inch or so. Fuck it, now or never. She repeated her own words deep in her brain.

She quickly got on him while chanted, 'now of never'. When she angled him at her entrance, she froze. 'Maybe never would be the best choice?' She thought.

Hands landed on both her shoulders pushing down aggressively, he slipped into fast and unforgiving. "FUCKING SHIT" She moaned as she looked over her shoulder with one eye open, it didn't hurt much, but still tho, who does that? She saw her sister who was smiling victoriously. "You bitch" Nensho growled, she felt so full. Naruto was fucking huge!

Aimi shrugged. "If I can take him, you damn well can too nenna" She said playfully as she bent down to whisper in her ear, "now ride his dick like a good girl" She whispered while kissing Nensho's neck while her hands went around to play with her breast. Nensho tried her best to ground, but she was never a good multitask-er.

"Fuck" Nensho moaned as her sister pulled her nipples while Naruto who was mesmerized watching two girls do this, in front of his eyes, hips involuntary started thrusting up hard.

Nensho eyes went wide as she felt her climax hit as her sister grabbed and pinched her clit. "SHHHIIITT" She cursed as she came hard. That was the quickest she ever came, the fuck honestly

"So quick" Aimi said as her sister kept cursing through her climax. The pink glow on Aimi hands was unnoticed. Payback? " Always so easy to please Nensho" She said as her sister slumped on her.

But her bliss was short lived as an loud banging was heard. "HINATA ARE YOU IN THERE!" A booming voice rang through.

A voice all in the room knew.

Hiashi.
_

___________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED