Chuko Naruto 4:part 2

Hinata didn't like the plan, don't get her wrong, it was a simply plan, and she had no doubts about it 'not' working, and she definitely had no doubts Naruto wouldn't like it. But the plan was just so... thought out, it had no flaws, it was as if it had been planned for a while.

The plan, it was simply, catch Naruto heading back home from his daily work out routine, the road they were planning to catch him on is least active, so there wasn't a chance of them being caught, Nensho would sneak up on the unsuspecting jinjuriki and juken in the back of the neck, effectively knocking him out for a while, that would give them time to carry his unconscious body back to Nensho's 'private place', where they would bind him done, and wait till he awoke, and then their 'fun' would begin.

So yes, Hinata knew the plan was going to work, no doubts about that, but it just, Nensho seemed to know Naurto's daily activities and everything he does on his spare, his favorite places, small things he does, she knew. Hinata did not like that, the only one who stalks Naruto is her, and so resulted in her not liking the plan.

Finding someone as attracted to Naruto as her was just not... 'acceptable', she was just being kind to her family because they all seemed to like Naruto like her, she didn't think it was on the same level as her which is love, but they made it known that Naruto was hers after they were done. Now, she is not sure, Nensho's knowledge on Naruto was to surprising, which led Hinata to believe there was no way Nensho was just going to let her be with Naruto.

"Nee-sama" a shy voice said.

Hinata turned toward the voice quickly, she sighed when she saw that it was her younger sister, "Imouto" Hinata responded sweetly while eye smiling at her sister.

"Nensho says we are ready" Hanabi said with a blank face.

Hinata glared at her younger sister, that was something she forgot, her own little sister was attracted to Naruto also, that was just plain wrong, Hinata sighed heavily as she stood, "Ok, lets go then" She said seriously but stopped once she saw the blush on her little sisters face, "What" Hinata asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Hanabi blushed harder while looking at her sisters appearance, "W-why are y-you wearing something so..." she trailed off thinking she got her point across.

Hinata raised an eyebrow, she forgot what she was wearing, she was wearing a very high lavender skirt, barely covered her nether regions, and was only wearing a black bra, did she mentioned she wasn't wearing panties, Realizing how she was dressed, she quickly grabbed her oversize jacket and put it on, zipping it all the way up. She then looked at the still blushing hanabi, "Thank you Imouto, i almost walked out like this" she said sweetly, "I am wearing this to make easy access for Naruto" she continued with a shrug, she then looked at her sister, Hanabi definitely wasn't as developed as she was, that was obvious, the girl was wearing a simply over sized shirt that went down to her knees, Hinata giggled, "I assume you're wearing nothing underneath" she asked with a grin.

Hanabi just grew redder, who knew she would become the 'old Hinata' if her older sister started beating the crap out of her. Hanabi gave a nod. At least she was smart.

"Alright" Hinata yawned out as she stretched her back out, she heard at least 3 bones popping in place, which made her feel less strain. "They are waiting on us, lets go" she said as she followed Hanabi out of her room.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hyuuga Compound Entrance.

Nensho groaned as her and the rest of the 'conspirators' waited on Hinata and Hanabi, Nensho knew Hinata wasn't fond of her knowledge on Naruto, hell a five year old with the attention span of a Inuzuka mutt could see that Hinata didn't like her, or rather her plan and her knowledge on Naruto, she didn't know what the heiress personally thought of her, but she could narrow it down to, competition, a threat to 'her' Naruto, or just a 'helping a friend' type thing[which she highly doubts].