Chuko Naruto 2

Naruto stared at tsunade then anko, he recognized the lady, yea, how can you forget someone who cut you then licked the blood from your face, he shivered.

Anko just smiled wickedly at him.

Tsunade leaned back, "Naruto i have a little mission for you" she said coyly as she eyed anko.

Naruto crossed his arms, "And what is that" he said with a frown.

"You do remember our little deal" she asked now looking at him, he nodded, of course he did, how could he forget it, it dealt with him becoming hokage when the old bat stepped down. "Good!" she chirped out as she smiled, "well i am changing it a little" she said, naruto glared at her, "don't worry you'll still get the hokage job" she added.

Naruto calmed down at that, "then what is the mission" he asked as he looked at anko, the woman had a predatory look in her eyes as she licked her lips, he gulped.

"Well it is," she started and smirked "you will have to be a sex slave to a select chunin or higher for a week" she said calmly, "women of course" she finished firmly.

Naruto looked at her, then at anko, then at tsunade, then anko, then he blinked twice, "WHAT" he yelled.

"Well you liked what we did, didn't you?" she cued out.

Naruto glared at her, then anko, he wasn't proud to admit it but he did.

Tsunade just smiled knowing he did as anko lifted her skirt for naruto, his eyes immediately dropped to her nether regions, she was already wet, and she shaven, naruto felt his arousal spike, and did he forget, she wasn't wearing anything under her skirt.

"I" she said coyly, "am the first" she said as she turned around to face tsunade and bent over the desk, giving naruto a great view of her ass, "now naruto as your first master, you are to fuck me right here in front of the hokage" she said looking at tsunade who had a raised eyebrow, "oh don't worry hokage 'sama', you'll get a piece of him too before i take my new toy home" she promised.

Naruto shook his head, her ass mesmerized him, it was so round and firm, and looked so soft, 'no naruto you are stronger then this' he said in his head and smacked his forehead, then looked at tsunade with a frown, "But i d-di-

Tsunade quickly interrupted him, knowing that the idiot was going to be stubborn. "Naurto quit being a girl," she said much to the surprise of naruto, that was the first time he has been called a girl. "any regular male ninja would die to get a mission like this," she continued as she crossed her arms under her large chest making them nearly pop out of her kimono shirt. "Now stop being a little pansy and get over her and screw anko then i'll ride you then you'll go to your new home for a week and enjoy your darn week of pleasure and joy" she finished as she stood up and smashed her lips onto anko's who was surprised but immediately returned it..

Naruto was with wide eyes, 'sh-shes right' he thought as his eyes grew determined, any regular ninja would die for this, true he wasn't a regular ninja, he is Uzumaki Naruto, and he will show them the error of fucking with him like this. Was his thoughts as he quickly walked up and got behind anko.

"Alright anko chan, baachan, you asked for this" he said determined as he reach a hand down to remove his member, when he pulled it, he positioned his member to anko's entrance, 'guess i should feel lucky' he thought with a smirk as he thrusted forward.
____________________________________

TO NE CONTINUED