"Who are you?" He grounds out. Nala hooks her arm with mine and smiles.

"A friend, who are you?" He twists his lips like he's sucking on something sour.

"A friend," He mocks. "What's your type?" I shake my head down at Nala and the woman keeps her mouth sealed. She watches as Ezra raises his wrist showing off the white band in all its glory, I can feel her stiffen next to me.

"What's your rank hmm?" He tries to reach out for her wrist, but I get there first hiding the band away from his jealous eyes. He was jealous, god he was sickeningly jealous, which didn't make any sense. Ezra, from what I'd been told was desired all around the world.

"Nala, we're leaving." She nods with wide eyes and slowly shuffles our bodies away from the crowded dance floor and back towards the front desk.

"No!" His submissive aura clashes out loud, pushing away the lower ranked Dom's and Switches. Nala twitches at the sudden assault and freezes in her spot. I rub her arm leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"Listen to me and not him," She turns back towards the entrance and resumes her unsure ascend. I rub at her back in reassurance which seems to be helping a great deal. "Good girl." She smiles at the praise, but Ezra.... He follows in pursuit with burning anger.

"Y-you can't just leave," But we're already past the entrance area, walking right across from where the front desk assistant is. She waves us out with a smile. "You can't leave me," Turning around is a mistake because when I do I see him reaching over the desk yelling at the woman. He leans over, head disappearing under the shelf. When he resurfaces there's an armful of black satin lace. He throws the robe on and follows right through the door after us into the night. He looks beautiful with his pale skin on display, soft black hair blowing around his face, walking with a purposeful stride.

"Rosy, let's go!" She drags me across the street, pushing me into an unfamiliar red Honda civic. It's a woman driver with a short brown bob and thick glasses. She smiles and asks where to.

"Just drive!" Ezra is still in front of the club holding his arms tight to his chest, the wind blowing his robe.

The woman complies, and the car takes off down the street away from Club Chasity. "Jesus, Ama'Rose I leave you alone for a second and you're already attracting trouble." Nala sighs. She turns toward the driver and gives her our dorm address.

"Anyway, what was that about?" She asks.

"I wouldn't scene with him and I think he got a bit defensive," Nala turns around in her sit giving me a "just a bit" type of look. I shrug slouching deeper into my seat.

"So, I saw his wrist band, is he?" She pushes.

"S ranked, apparently so am I." The driver gasps looking at me through her rearview mirror in awe and admiration. I slouch lower into my seat. Nala freaks and squeals waving her hands wildly in the passenger seat.

"Bitch! You're a whole S rank!" She squeals again, and her eyes shine bright with bafflement. "My best friend is a baddie, top alpha dog, ah!" I can't help but smile down at my hands. The car makes another turn down the hill, past our main campus. It begins to slow when the dorms come into view.

"But Nala you know I didn't go to mandatory schooling, homeschooled remember," She nods a bit too enthusiastic. "I was never trained so, bottom-line is I'm not certified or qualified to take any subs. I can't perform any safe scenes or properly do aftercare. How am I supposed to correctly handle a sub once they drop? What limits or rules am I supposed to follow!" I chew on my nail fluttering my eyes as a nauseous feeling floods my stomach.

"Chill Ama, not going to a public school isn't the end of the world. You can find a senior Dominatrix and become her apprentice." The car comes to a stop and Nala thanks the driver before scurrying out the vehicle to come around and help open the back door for me. The woman in the car honks two times and cruises down the street.

"Don't worry I'll help you find the best S ranked female Dom," Nala reaches into her clutch rummaging around for her door access key. "I knew you were a Dom, but an S ranked Dom." She raises her eyes smiling while shaking her head.

"No wonder that man was going crazy. You know I read somewhere that S rankers get super possessive over compatible partners, because of like their limited percentile in population. So, when they find the one it's like... I don't know, final. Anyway, when I saw you all awkwardly at the bar, I called an Uber which was submissive friendly this time to come pick us up. Just in case." I think back to Ezra, rolling my eyes I chuckle to myself.

"Thanks and have I ever told you that you read a lot."

"I'm just saying, if what I read is true expect to see him in your life," I close the door behind us. "The press is going to be raiding our Campus because goddamn my friend is an S ranker!" Nala screams out loud. I pinch her arm shushing her with a firm finger.

"No, they won't, because just like you said whatever happens tonight dies tonight. Once we wake up in the morning I will be back to typless and rankless. I can't afford any publicity not right now." Nala whines.

"This could be world-changing," I growl at her and she clenches her mouth while holding her hands up in surrender.

"Not a word Nalani period." She unlocks our room with a heavy grunt.

"Whatever." She mumbles.