Kabanata 56

Note:THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK,8 YEARS AGO.

"Bye" She smiled at me and I just smiled back, How come that smile make my heart beat fast.

I drove off from Valledon Village and go home.

A month passes by and Antonio didn't bother me in his proposal. Kleigh and I still exchanges fist bumps when we meet but not with the other like Diego. They just pass by

I don't care. That's how men does it.

"ERRON" Napatigil sya ng marinig iyon

Nobody dares to call him in his first name except one.

Andya.

"Hey" He gave her lopsided smile.

It sounds funny how they get along so well this past few weeks.

They're on a date now.

He just like Andya. The way she talk softly and her beautiful face caught him up.

"How was your day?" He ask.

They go to the same school. It's to late for him to realized that until he met Andya along the way after that incident where he saved her.

"Let's grab a dinner first, Shall we" He said it with a smile tug in his lips.

Days passes by and things go like that. We dated and go home together until We ended up in a relationship.

"I Will meet your family?" She ask me.

I smiled before answering to her question.

"Yeah" I said while maneuvering the steering wheel.

"Will I meet Indigo?" She ask

My brows knot off as i heard my brothers name.

My brother is 2 years younger than me and He's a varsity player in our school. He's one of the Basketball players.

" Why are you asking about him?" I said with an stern tone.

"I just thought, I saw him a while ago baka hindi natin sya ma meet" Tumawa ito sa huli at piningot ang kanyang ilong.

"Are you jealous again?" She gave me a cute smile but i just remain my expression blank.

Walang imik kaming nakarating sa bahay at agad kaming dumiretso sa Dining area kung saan naghihintay sina dad at Mom.

"Oh Hey, Gray" Mom stand up when she saw us.

"Is this Andya? What a beautiful girl" She smiled at me and kiss us both in the cheek.

"Gray sit down. I'm going to announce something" Andya gazes at Gray's dad who's sitting authoratively at his seat.

It is the famous business tycoon, Dominador Cantellon, Indeed.

His aura speaks so much power and danger.

Pinaghila ni Gray si Andya ng upuan at tahimik na umupo sa tabi nito.

He can't get it, why Andya have to ask about his brother, It's not her business. Damn, Jealousy.

Tumikhim ang nakakatandang Cantellon kaya agad na napatingin silang Dalawa roon.

"Gray since You and Andya are in a relationship, I guess I needed to inform you. That you two will arrange in a marriage" Like a bomb those words exploded in his mind.

Agad syang napatingin kay Andya na nakatulala lamang at Hindi makakilos.

"Andya, Iha. We already plan this one with your father. Since you're still a kid, You're destined to marry my son when time comes" Dagdag ng Ama ni Gray.

Gray got his hands clench.

Did his father plan everything? From meeting Andya until they're on a relationship?

"Son, come with me first. I have to talk to you privately, the food can wait. Andya iha, You can eat and just feel at home" Matigas na sabi ng kanyang Ama.

What is this ? anong nangyayari ?

Nagpunta sila ng kanyang ama sa library, tahimik lamang sya nga marating ang silid at hinihintay na magsalita ang ama.

"I will give you our underground business son, I will give it to you" Sabi ng kanyang ama na nakaupo sa swivel chair nito sa kanilang library.

He deeply inhale an amount of air and heaved a deep a sigh.

"Why you didn't tell me about that, dad. I'm Arrange to Marry Andya. " He tried hard to keep his cool.

He respect his dad so much that he don't want to show his irritation to him because of that arrangement thing. That pushes his red button.

"That's a plan, Gray. We need the Zafra to expand our empire in Underground society. We need the Zafra's Connection." Tumingin ang kanyang ama sa seryosong ekspresyon.

If it just an ordinary situation, He may got scared but No, He's mad.

It's as if he was born just to marry someone and make business.

He's not ready to involve himself in marriage. He just like Andya and thats it. It's far from love.

"I don't love her, Dad." He honestly said.

Just for this time he want to escape this.

"Love is not needed in your marriage. Business is the main thing here." His dad dangerously said to him.

He want to laugh, laugh sarcastically.

How come his dad became like this. Hungry for Money and Power.

He seriously look at his dad and talk.

"Okay, dad" At the end he still obey his dad.

That's for respect and sacrifice.

He want to endure this one, than let his younger brother, Indigo to endure it. He needs to sacrifice, He love his brother.

In every aspect blood is really thicker than water.

He can't let his dad ruin his brother's life or even his younger sister. He's the eldest he need to take all the responsibility and protect them.

If it cost his married life then let it be.

"Good, Son" Binigyan sya ng matipid na ngiti ng ama.

Tumayo ang kanyang ama at may kinuha sa ibaba ng desk nito.

"Here, Take a look at this one" Kinuha nya ang isang Gray folder at binuklat iyon.

His blood run cold as he saw a picture of a certain drug which is the color is green and blue.

"That is X12 a drug that can help you to prevent from having sickness and Deseases" Napatingin sya sa kanyang ama matapos marinig iyon.

He thought negative effects of a drug, but why does it turns out into a positive one.

"Yes, Son. We don't distribute illegal drugs in Underground Society, we want to spread good drugs in it." Sabi ng kanyang ama.

That's good to hear.

"But i have a mission for you, Son" Sabi ulit ng ama.

"X12 is still not guaranteed yet. I need you to experiment the drug and Determine its positive and negative effects" Sabi ng kanyang ama na nakatitig lamanng sakanya.

Tumango lamang sya at nagpaalam na rito upang umalis ng magsalita muna ang ama.

"For Andya, Son. Just learn to love her. You can learn love" Seryosong saad ng kanyang ama.

Lumabas sya sa kwarto na malalim ang iniisip.

You can learn love? I haven't experience it yet.

But I wanna give it a try. 

--------------------------------------