Kabanata 16

I off my car's engine and got off the car. I sighed before shaking my head. Should I go? Of course, Scarlet Aurora.

I head to Gray's house. It's dim already. I work out my ass hard today since I've done many works lately.

I stopped when I saw who was sitting at our sala.

"Hi?" The former famous Model Zane Monica is in the house people.

I gave her a smug smile, she's carrying their child that screams the blood of being a Cantellon. The baby's facial expression says it.

"Hey, why are you here?" I said and smile at her.

She laughs.

"Indigo wanted to visit Gray and You. We came unannounced, I'm sorry." She said.

"Nako! Walang problema iyon." I said
Well, it's a little bit awkward.

"Umupo ka muna, what do you want juice?" I said.

She laughed. Damn, how can be her laugh sounds so classy?

"No, I'm good. Indigo and Gray left to buy something at the convenience store." She said, I look at the baby she's carrying. Oh god! How can be a child this cute and handsome? Of course, he's a Cantellon that fact answers your questions.

"Ang cute naman ni Baby..." I said, "Can I carry him?" I said and she nodded.

"His name is Light Audrick," She said
I look at her and she's just wearing a simple loose shirt and jeans but she slays.

She gave light to me and I carry him.

"How old is he?" I asked.

She smiled at me.

"6 months," She said I nodded and play with baby Light who murmuring and we both laugh.

"You work out?" She asked, I nodded.

"You've got a model-like body, you're an engineer right?" She said I was shocked that she know about me.

"Indigo told me." She laughed. She looks like a living barbie doll. Like those Victoria's Secret Angels.

I played with Light and damn my stress is slowly gone as I heard baby light's chuckle and murmurs. He can stand up too. Just how intelligent this baby is.

"How's life after your marriage?" She asked.

I smiled at her before looking at her.

"Not easy," I honestly told her. It's really not easy. It's not easy to deal with Gray every time. Especially when he has that fucking dickhead.

She laughed.

"You know what Indigo's not easy to deal with too, but I love him and love conquers all. Look I just married him and we got our baby Light." She said laughing.

We talk more and I'm impressed that a famous model like Zane Monica is kind and not a snob. She's kind of a conversationist.

"Looks like you both have a good time." a man's voice beamed in my ears.

I look in its direction and a handsome man welcomes my sight just like Gray he's like a Greek God with a broad chest and toned body. Ngunit sa hindi malamang dahilan mas nakakalamang ang kagwapuhan ni Gray.

"Hey, babe." Zane stands up and kisses Indigo.

"Hey, little buddy." He messes Light's hair and gets him in Zane's arm,

How can they be so sweet and happy while I married Gray an actual devil?

I saw Gray next to Indigo and he come at me and kiss my cheeks. If I knew it's just to show Indigo something.

"You're home," He said casually, pinigilan ko talaga ang mapairap sa itinuran nito. Kita mo nga naman ang galing magpakitang tao ng gago

I nodded at him and told him that I'll just change upstairs and bid goodbye to our visitors that I'll just change but I'll come back.

I bathed myself and lay in the bathtub with my essentials.

As I relax my self random thoughts come to my Head. Indigo and Zane Monica are both happy with their cute little boy. Ako rin ba magiging ganyan kasaya dahil ikinasal naman ako sa isang Cantellon! I want to experience that too.

I finish bathing and dry my hair through a blower.

I heard a knock and Gray entered the room.

Our gaze meets through the mirror and he comes near me, behind me.

I stand up and turn to him.

"Dinner's ready!" He said as he look at me and scan me with his eyes. His eyes are piercing my being.

"Wear a pajama and don't wear any short shorts." He said, I cock him a brow. Damn, are we gonna argue this again?

"I'm good," I said stubbornly.

Napatiim bagang naman ito at tiningnan ako ng seryoso sa mata

"Do as what I said, Scarlet Aurora."  His voice is husky and it gave me goosebumps. He comes near me and his lips stop at my ears as he whispers.

"Don't make it hard for me, you wouldn't like it what will happen next." He stared at my eyes with intensity and it's arousing my desire and lust towards him.

I bite my lower lips.

"Surely you knew Indigo and his wife is waiting for us and if I'll take you here they'll surely know what is going to happen. My brother is a pussy whipped and he knows how to connect dots. And it's an honor to leave the patterns, my dear." He coldly said and gave me a grin.

I push him as I roll my eyes but before I could take another step he pulled me.

I gasped when he seal my lips with his in a strong demanding kiss and I can't help but kiss him back.

He pushes me through the wall and ravishes my mouth.

He sucked my tongue and gave me an open-mouthed kiss. He explore every corner of my mouth and I answered him with equal intensity.

His kisses trace my jaw and suck my collarbone.

"Gray!" I moaned when he inserted his hands into my loose shirt and cup my breast with my brassier on. The heat of his palms added some pleasure to my being.

"Gray, ohh..." I moaned as my breath hitched up and down. My desire got stimulated.

He distances his face with ragged breathing he looks at me.

"Your lips are fucking tempting you're a darn temptation to me right now. Just so you know, Scarlet Aurora. So change before I take your beautiful ass." He said seriously.

"So are we expecting a baby, Gray?"  Zane's question made me cough. Hindi ko inasahan ang tanong na iyon.

"Okay ka lang Scarlet?" Indigo asked her. He looks at them both.

She smiled at them and nod.

She looks at Gray who's currently grinning.

"Hmm, maybe?" She cursed Gray to her mind and wanted to kill him. Later you bastard! "Maybe not?" Gray added and it made Zane Laugh.

"Dapat gumawa na kayo para may kalaro na si Baby Light namin." Sabi nito at tiningnan si light na nasa kandungan ni Indigo.

"Oo nga, bro," Indigo added while she was just there looking down at her plate immobile.

"Yeah, sure," Gray answered her like it was nothing.

FVCK YOU, GRAY CANTELLON!!!!

-------------

Drunk by your temptation Finale is posted but I'm still posting Epilogue and special chapters.

Thank you all. Hello readers here's your update. Klase bukas siszt kaya nagupdate talaga si me, baka matagalan na naman kasi .

Another fact about me.

*I have a dog name Black.