Kabanata 2

Kabanata 2 MG

Warning ⚠: Spg 18+

Sweats trailed off to Gray's muscle as he thrust deeper. A model just came to him for a fuck at this high-class bar, well he needed sex so he definitely agrees. He's no saint.

"Oh my God, Gray!" The woman he fucks shouted in sheer pleasure.

He needs fucking to forget the arranged marriage with the daughter of the Gonzanos, his dad made a great job for choosing a wife for him. The woman he is going to marry is indeed a vixen and a goddess.

Mas lalo nyang pinalalim ang ulos nya at ang babaeng kaniig naman nya ay walang patid sa pag- ungol.

How could be this life fuck so hard, his dad arranged him at different woman, but he just stay silent and go at his dad's decision. Panganay pa naman syang naturingan kaya ayaw nyang madismaya ito.

But what irritates him is that he will be no longer a bachelor soon. Matatali na sya, well he has ways.

"Oh, fuck me more, Gray... " The woman shouted and he obliged. The woman tried to reach for his lips but he distances his face. He rarely kissed a woman he fucks.

He groaned when he felt that he was nearby. Mas lalo nyang binilisan ang pag-ulos. He moved deeper, faster, and harder. He cupped the woman's breast as he thrust. The woman moaned louder.

"Oh fuck, Gray. You're huge, that's it! Feels so damn great."

"Oh, fuck! Yeah! Baby! Fill me!" Sabi nito ilang ulos pa at naabot na nilang dalawa ang sukdulan.

He stands up and rolled off the condom from his shaft. He looked at the woman who is still lying on the mattress looking at the ceiling like her mind was blown off because of that fucking sex.

"Did I satisfy you by my performance in fucking department?" Malamig nyang sabi dito habang kinukuha nya ang isang piraso ng sigarilyo at sinindihan yun.

The girl looks at him with a seductive smile tugged on her lips.

"Superduper." The girl looks at him flirtatiously and even wink at him.

He just remained emotionless and look at her with coldness.

"Then leave..." He shortly said and turned his back to her.

"Wait...What?! Are you fucking serious?!" The woman goes hysterical at what he said.

He just looked at her again and give her a dangerous stare that she must leave now before a minute passed.

He doesn't like repeating his words. Once is enough.

Agaran nitong pinagpupulot ang damit nito at inis na nilingon sya.

"You're really a cold impudent jerk, Gray Cantellon!"Sabi nito na humihikbi at umalis.

Well, what he did is disrespectful but who cares about respect, by the way, people judge you at everything.

Agad nyang isinuot ang jeans na sinuot nya kanina at tumingin sa malaking glass wall na nasa fuckflat nya. Yes, he is a fucker.

Ridiculous it is, but he did buy a fuck flat for women he fucks off. Women flock on his feet, at least he takes the honor of it.

He dialed his most trusted person. Xenon.

"How was the drug delivered to China?" He asked while looking at the city below.

"Successfully delivered, Gray. " Sabi nito.

"Good." Sabi nya at inisang hithit nya ang sigarilyo at itinapon iyon sa labas ng bintana.

Ito ang dahilan kung bakit ayaw nya munang magpakasal. Kawawa lang ang babae na mapapakaslan nya, mamamatay lang.

When he handles his dad's illegal business. Indigo and Blue handle their legal business, but her dad gives this kind of dangerous life to him. Well, he doesn't mind dying anyway.

He never had any woman in his life. The last time he falls the woman cheats at him at sa kapatid nya pa, pero hindi nya yun inisip pa. Why? For him, all liars die and that woman commits suicide. As if he cares.

Love will just make your weakness.

Hindi madali ang buhay nya, maraming syang kalaban na gusto syang patayin but he doesn't give a damn, they can kill me all they want but just try. They wouldn't want to see a monster in him. He is more than a criminal as they thought, he can be a devil too.

"Find everything about the woman named Scarlet Aurora Gonzano." He authoritatively demands at Xenon.

"You mean your fiancee? The daughter of the Gonzano's?" Tanong nito.

He frowned. The heck of this guy asking questions.

"Stop blabbering just do what I say!"Malamig nyang sabi rito."Call me when you already did it." He hung up and fish out another piece of cigarette. He lights it up and started to smoke again.

Di nya mamakalimutan ang mukha ng dalaga kanina. After the dinner agad syang umalis at nagpunta sa bar, ngunit hindi mapigilan isipin ang bawat angulo sa napakagandang mukha ng magiging asawa nya.

Hindi nya naman gusto ang babae,
dapat nga sinusuklaman pa nya ito marahil itatali na sya rito pero sa di alam na dahilan, hindi nya iyon naramdaman.

He blew the smoke from his mouth and tried to removed everything from his mind.

---

You can read also the story of Indigo Cantellon in my timeline titled 'Drunk by your temptation'.