Kabanata 53

Kabanata 53

He can't move. Parang bombang sumabog iyon sa kanyang tenga.

I love you...

She love him.

Sya ba ang sinabihan niyon ni Scarlet, she mentioned his name.

And the rapid beating of his heart is hard to stop because of those words.

"Wife..." He call her softly but scarlet didnt talk again. She's sleeping peacefully like sleeping beauty.

He stroke the strands of her hair and heaved out a sigh. Maybe he just misheard it.

He look at scarlet's pale lips, This woman is his living temptation, one of his reason of living this bullshit life.

Scarlet is totally different and it's fuckin slowly broking him to pieces. Scarlet's smile, He miss it. Scarlet's sweet words, He miss those and Her sweet actions towards him. Damn it, He miss everything. If he can just go back to that time, where they're still happy, no problem.

His gaze goes down until it stopped in the bump where there's a life. The fruit of their bliss.

Inilagay nya ang kanyang kamay doon sa umbok nang tiyan ni scarlet at hinawakan ang kamay ni scarlet kung saan walang IV fluid na naka detached.

"Wife, I'm here. Okay. I...need...you" He said it with so much emotions.

Unnoticed a tear fell from Gray's eyes.

Men cry, That's not a gay thing. That's how true men expresses their love for their women.

Crying is never been a definition of weakness but rather a comfort zone to those who are in pain and complicated state.

Damn it, if he just told her for the first time, this can't be happen.

He intertwined their fingers and look at scarlet's eyes.

Why does i have to be like this.

'You're to near yet too far, wife.' He thought.

He can touch her hug her, He can touch  her instantly but why does their gap is a miles away , a millions of miles that she's too far and hard too reach. Complicated isn't it?

"You have to wake up, wife." He softly said it.

Mapakla syang napangiti, Karma na ba ito sa mga kagaguhan nya?

If she love him, He should be happy isn't it? Because that's how it should be. He has the reason to keep her because she has feelings for him.

But how about him?

'How about you?' Gray uttered a cursed when that question crosses his mind.

He can't put his feelings to words. What an ass he is.

He kiss scarlet's forehead before he stand up, He needs to grab some coffee to freshen up his mind.

He closes the door and look at his men who's standing next to the door.

"Keep your eyes and be alert" Malamig nyang utos sa dalawang tauhan nya.

He fish out his phone in his pocket and call Xenon.

The line answered but he can't hear anything.

"Xenon" He call

"Fuck it" He heard Xenon moaning in the other line .kaya napatiim bagang sya.

"You fucktard, I have job for you" The irritation of his voice is so much visible.

"Damn it, Bro. Can you call later, You're disturbing me" Narinig ulit nya ang isang ungol ng babae sa kabilang linya.

Men and their nasty deeds.

Gray frown and got her brows meet at the center.

"Fuck off, Just give me Antonio's data and Trace his hideout, Get your shit done and back to me." Sabi nya rito at pinatay ang tawag.

He go to the coffee vending machine and have some coffee.

He get back to Scarlet's after having the coffee.

His body got statued, when he saw Scarlet's bed empty.

"Scarlet" He panicked. Instead of going to his men he look for scarlet and His breath got hitched up when he saw her standing behind the curtain and looking at the view below.

"Scarlet..." His voice is to small and soft that he can't recognize it.

Hinay-hinay na humarap si scarlet sakanya na may luha sa mga mata.

He slowly walk near her and worried lt look at her.

"H-hey why are you crying?" His heart goes triple cut when scarlet sobs begin to loud, He can hear it, too clear.

"Gray..." He wiped her tears and kiss her forehead, Thank god she's awake.

"Hmm?" He answered her while wiping the tears in Scarlet's eyes.

"I hate you..." Napatigil sya ng marinig ang mga salitang iyon.

Sanay naman syang ang ibang tao ay sinsabihan sya  noon ngunit ibang-iba parin pag kay Scarlet galing.

Humikbi ulit ito at Umiyak.

"Hey stop crying, fuck it, wife. You're worrying me" Sabi ni Gray dito at niyakap ito.

"Gray Let's start again, I hate you but I need you." Hindi sya makakilos ng marinig iyon. It's like, that words are impossible to hear from scarlet's mouth.

Hinawakan ni scarlet ang mukha ni gray at pinilit nitong tumingin sya sa maganda nitong mga mata.

"Everytime i try to ignore you, It kills me. The way i neglect you, It pains me. Even if i deny it, I miss you, Gray. The babies they're yours and I lied. I can't handle this alone. I need you so much but fuck the pride, its eating me." Sambit ng dalaga na may luha sa mga mata.

Those words keep banging in his head. Scarlet needs her, oh damn it. She admit it.

A warm lips touch his and it made him realized that this is reality and he's not dreaming.

"Gray...." Sambit ng dalaga sa pangalan nya

"Wife..." Sagot nya

"I'm breaking your rules and i don't fucking care" Confusion hit him.

What is she saying?

"I'm falling, Gray and fuck you because i fall for you, I love you." The next thing he knew is scarlet is giving him a light kiss.

---------------------------------

AYIIE, MAGDIWANG! ScarGray For the win! Graylet For the win! Kahit san dyan basta loveteam sila. HAHAHA

Talon bes kung kinilig ka. Mamaya na ako kikiligin pag wala na si research at Physics HAHAHAHA.

Sa mga nagtatampo dahil natagalan ako mag-ud, dream of me. I'll send you hugs HAHAHAHA

So matatagalan next ud dahil defense namin sa lunes, epal kasi si research eh, at yes may iba akong gagawin. I just miss you guys that's why i need to update. Love y'all. 😍😘😗

Follow me on wattpad @simpleagent. Posted na po ang marrying gray doon at ang series 1 neto.  You might also enjoy some of my stories.