Kabanata 4

Napamura si Scarlet ng makapasok sya sa Shop at nandoon na nga ang magiging asawa nya. Damn it! she's late.

Ngayon kasi nila isusukat ang susuotin nila sa kasal.

She stared at the Greek god, who was sitting on the big sofa. Looking so handsome in his rugged jeans and leather jacket. He's wearing a black V-neck top by the leather jacket. She bit his lips when his usual expressionless face has a shade of impatience.

Magkasalubong ang makapal nitong kilay na tila, hindi natutuwa sa paghihintay sa akin.

Damn, Nalate lang naman sya dahil umiiyak sya magdamag and her insomnia attacked her again.

After she saw Sebastian last night, he walked out. She can still remember how he turned his back on her and walk to the doorway of the garden. She hurt Sebastian so he might want some distance from her, a space. But she's sorry, their four-year relationship just goes to waste. No, She maybe cherishes each memory but it won't happen anymore.

"I'm so sorry——" She was cut off by his stare.

He's staring at her with intensity at the same time it speaks danger. This guy is something she can't explain. His aura speaks so much danger.

"Don't be late next time, Ms. Gonzano." She bitted her lips as she heard his cold voice. Mariin iyon at dapat mong sundin.

This is the first time the Greek god talk to her. And it was so fucking cold, like his aura that can make any human freeze. Like an ice, he's cold. It sends a shiver to her spine.

She knew it, as what she sees, he seldom talks.

Agad silang sinukatan nung designer. She keeps on looking at the Greek god who's observing the surroundings and sometimes she caught him looking at her or she's just thinking that way. Imposible din naman kasi .

"Thank you..." Sabi nya sa designer at nginitian lang sya nito bago sya magpaalam. Agad siyang lumabas at nihindi nilingon ang mapapangasawa.

When she's at the parking lot, walking towards her car. A hand caught her arms.

"What the---" Napatanga sya ng makitang si Gray iyon. The Greek god.

"You. Go. With. Me. " Hinawakan nito ng pagkamariin ang aking braso at hinila ako papasok sa kanyang sasakyan

"Wait, saan mo ako dadalhin?!" Naghihisterya kong sabi. Halos lumabas na sa dibdib ko ang puso ko dahil sa sobrang kaba.

"We'll just talk about something." His cold voice, make me bite my lower lip. What he said is like a demand. That answers all the questions in my head. Like it was meant to shut me up.

I'm awed at the big house in front of me, it was close to being a mansion. It is really huge. Its walls are made of glass and style with modern technologies.

Wait, is this house belong to him?

Hinawakan nito ang braso ko at kinaladkad ako patungo sa malaking bahay.

"Sit there," He pointed to the color gold sofa. Based on how it looks, surely the price is so darn expensive.

If this is Gray Cantellon's house, I'm telling you, it screams luxury.

The house has many types of furniture, all of the furniture's are high quality and expensive looking. The chandelier above screams class.

It's not a typical house, it looks like a very expensive presidential suite, in a luxurious five-star hotel.

I roamed my eyes to the side of the staircase and I saw a painting there. A  silhouette of a woman. The woman has a sexy body based on the painting I'm seeing. Her curves fit just like how it makes the painting beautiful.

"Sign this!" I look at the greek God when he throws something at me.

I look at it and it's a folder.

I roll my eyes as I look at the folder.

Give this folder to me in an ungentlemanly way.

Why not give it to me instead of throwing it to my face. This cold guy sucks at treating women, and sadly he is going to be my husband soon.

"What's this?" I asked him as I open the folder.

I read it and found out it's an agreement.

"Since we're getting married I want to have rules. We should not stick into each other's business just because we are married." He coldly said. This is the first time he talked to me with several words and it's irritating to know the reason for it.

This darn marriage, fucking marriage.

I read it and found all of the stupid rules that made me laugh.

Rules after getting married.

1. I don't like an annoying woman.

2. Go home before the clock sticks at 6 in the evening.

3. Cut your ties with any male species.

These rules of him are so fuvking ridiculous.

I almost laugh hard but I hold it but it failed.

"Stop laughing, read." Ang masungit nitong boses ang dahilan kung bakit ako natawa

Is he serious?!

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing.

4. Always act sweet when our parents are near us.

5. Don't meddle in my bullshits.

6. I don't like a woman who's cheating, so cut your ties to your boyfriend.

Biglang sumagi sa isip ko si Seb. Wait... the Greek god knew about it?

Does he even know how I suffer pain because of our breakup, because of him?

I clench my teeth to prevent the pain that hits me.

"Always remember that you are married to me, so don't take any action that might shame my name. " He coldly looks at me while both of his arms are crossed.

So it's just because it's for his good.

How about me?!

What a selfish ungentlemanly cold husband, I'm going to marry. His looks might make any women worship him, But, not me. He's an ass to me now.

If I could choose Sebastian over him, I would gladly do.

7. Call me when danger comes.

"You're involved in my life now. The life I have is too far from normal." He meaningly said.

What does he mean? Too far from being normal?

8. This is a no-string attached marriage.

9. Do your wifely duties.

Does it include? My cheeks flushed.

I shake my head before looking at his poker face.

Should I warm his bed too?

10. Don't fall in love with me

At bakit naman ako mahuhulog sakanya.

I seriously look at him.

"I'm not loving anyone, Mr. Gray Cantellon. Especially, not you!" I spat at him trying so hard not to glare at him.

I only love Sebastian De Vallejo. No one else. No one can tame me but Sebastian. Not a man named, Erron Gray Cantellon.

-