Kabanata 23

Warning ⚠: NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS! RATED 18. MATURED CONTENT AHEAD, DAPAT OPEN MINDED.

-----------
"Bat ka umiyak?" Jazz frowned and rolled her eyes on me.

I gave her a smug punch but she just avoided it.

"iyang ganyang lalaki hindi iyan dapat iniiyakan!" she said and stop.

"Tumigil nga muna tayo parang wala ka sa sarili mo, ei. Wala sa tamang direksyon ang suntok mo." Jazz shrug and walk to the corner and grab their tumbler with cold water.

Last night Gray left. He drove off and didn't come home until morning came well that's good. Hindi ko alam kong anong gagawin ko pag naroon ito.

"Mas mabuti pa ay hiwalayan mo na iyan!" she said and gave me the tumbler.

I exhaled a sighed and drink up some water.

"How about we head somewhere," Jazz said that made me look at her with brows furrowing in the center.

"Saan naman?" I asked. It's a good idea though I want to unwind all of my problems and frustration of mess up life.

"Birthday mamaya ni Sheila." she said

Sheila?

"You mean? Range Something...?" I asked her

"Yeah, nakauwi na sya kahapon lang from Chicago." she said and walk through out the ring.

I look below her and he motioned me to follow her.

I know Range have something intimate with that woman, really. Shiela is a close friend to him. Or it's just that what I have thought. Wala rin namang sinasabi si Range. But I really thought that Shiela had been going out with him. I always here that thing.

"Let's meet up at the Andrea's bar pupuntahan ko pasi Andrea sabay sabay na tayo" Jazz said.

"Wala ka bang trabaho?" I confusely asked him.

Jazz is Police officer assign in the crime cases at nakakapagtaka.

"Maga-awol na ako," she rolled her eyes at me "Hindi, on leave ako nakakasira ng araw yung mga criminal at kasamahan kong pulis sa presinto kaya magdiwang kana may trabaho pa ako." she said.

Gaga talaga!

I laughed at her joke.

"Baliw," I said

Umiirap ulit sya sa akin

"Tawa ka pa, iba rin pag heartbroken tapos natatawa." she teased

I smiled .Thanks god, I have a friend like Jazz who'll lift up my mood at times like this.

We bid goodbyes and I headed to a fast food to have my lunch. I'm thinking of getting my self wasted later. Problems and frustrations are on me so I have to forget those just a night.

I drive thru in Jollibee while waiting for my turn someone caught my attention.

Seb..

It was Sebastian with a girl on his arms.

Napangiti ako ng mapait

I used to be the girl he hold in the waist. The girl who loves him and he love me too but we didn't end up each other.

Realization hit me when a car behind me beep making me realized that it's my turn to order. Bumati sa akin yung babae bago ako pinaorder.

Narating ko ang bahay habang patuloy parin akong nababagabag sa nakita ko.