Kabanata 13

I turned off my car's engine before going out to my car, I frowned when I saw the lights on.

Umuwi na pala si Gray?! Ang aga naman ata? This is so unusual.

I put my leather jacket on my shoulder and walk to the house door with a frappe in my hand. I stop by to a Tea Shop to chill before going home and here I am akala ko pa naman nauna akong umuwi. Well, it's already 5:45 not late for a 6 pm curfew.

I open the door and I stilled when I hear laughter from the sala, if I'm not mistaken, it's a voice of a woman and a man.

My brows instantly got furrowed while walking along the way to the sala and my frowns are visible for a human naked eye. Just what a mere fuck! Hindi man lang nahiya ang gago!

What a surprise! Another b*tch for the night. How can he be so bipolar! Early morning he's playful and now what is he? A certain player? Fuck him.

What I hate the most is when a certain person disrespects me especially my husband who's currently bringing a bitch in our house while we're married. I don't have rules but I know how to turn the tables.

I cock my brow when I saw a woman my age laughing with my husband, her hands placed on his lap and surely they're having a good talk. Like the wife is not here. Really? What is this? I didn't know that we're now a series of some drama like some mistress movies. Oh fck! I hate dramas.

Mukhang napansin ng babae ang presensya ko at napatingin naman sa akin Gray and he's now back with the emotionless face. His expressions are now blank.

I rolled my eyes and shake my head like what I'm seeing is disgusting to me. Really? Dito pa? He's trying me. He's so disgusting for me.

I put my portfolio on the table and walk to the stairs to head to our room. Tranquility invaded the entire area when they notice my presence no noise can be heard. Silence is screaming.

I bathed myself and change into a pajama pair before going down to have my dinner.

"Is that really your wife?" I heard that irritating voice so I stop in the middle of the stairs.

"Yeah," Rinig Kong saad ni Gray.

"I thought you like me... " I can sense the girl's voice is a little bit emotional.

"No, you're just a mere fuck buddy to me." As usual, my impudent husband is a jerk as he is. Really? Fuck buddy? I must not care. We're just forced to marry each other.

I continue walking down but I saw them kissing.

I don't know why but I feel some stinging pain, hence I didn't mind it.

I stared at them with my bored look.

I cleared my throat.

"As far as I remember, a whore is not allowed in our current marriage Gray. " I cock my brow and crossed my arms.

I saw how the woman's nose flared and stand up.

"What did you just call me?!" Galit na saad nito

I smirk, this is exciting. I want to pull out all my madness and stress.

I look at Gray and his emotions are blank as if I care.

I look at the woman in front of me who's getting angrier with each passing second.

"Call you? Like what?! Whore?!Bitch?!---"I smiled at her when she almost slap me but I caught her hands.

Marahas ko itong binitawan at ngumisi sa kanya ng may pang-aasar. If Gray's women will be this exciting to mock off, then be it.

"You can't just slap me!" Itinulak ko ito sa kung saan nakaupo si Gray

I stare at Gray's eyes intently and pierce him with my words.

"Respetuhin mo naman ang pagiging asawa ko... " Pagak akong natawa bago itinuloy ang aking sinabi

"I don't tolerate your dumbass attitude bringing some whore or bitches while I'm here as your wife. Don't try to shame my name, Cantellon. You wouldn't like it when I do something." I said before walking out and leaving the house with my car.

I exhaled before I press the doorbell. Funny that I'm still running to him with my pair of Pajamas.

A familiar building welcomed my eyes and his familiar scent invaded my nose.

His green eyes meet mine and darn I miss him.

"Scarlet... " His words were like hanging on the air while calling me.

I hug him tightly and my tears go down, didn't know I'm hurt.

"Seb... " I sobbed and hug him tightly.

He lifts me and takes me inside to his unit. He look at me with worried stares.

"Why are you crying, Scarlet?!" He put me down in his bed and stay beside me.

I know he's worried.

I looked at him with my torn eyes and scanned his face. This man had been one of my inspirations to living life to its fullest.

"Seb, I don't like it. My life sucks!" I cried out he caressed my back and comfort me. Sebastian has and had always been the guy I know who always understands me.

"Shh, I'm here babe, let it out. You can always count on me... " He whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Just tell me your words and we can always run away, Scarlet." He looks at me but I shake my head. No. I look at him deeply and my stare screams apology. I'm sorry for him and I badly want to hurt myself for hurting him so bad.

"I don't want you to get involved with my fuck up life, Seb. This is better than running away. I'm sorry, Seb." I hugged him more. Damn, I miss him but something has changed.

My heart didn't beat fast just like before.

I stayed there for hours and it was near midnight when I persuade Sebastian about me going home, He insists because it was midnight. But I have to leave. I need to keep my distance from him.

"You sure, you're okay?!" He got out of his car and come near me

I laugh and smiled at him with assurance.

"Of course, why wouldn't I, right?!" I told him.

He sighed and look at me.

"I'm worried that... That asshole will hurt you again!" He said and stare at my eyes intently

I smiled at him.

"I'm good Sebastian. I'm just tired of the dramas of my life so I come to you." I smiled at him but he just smile at me. This man deserves someone just like him if I have the choice maybe I had married Sebastian right now and we're building our family.

"Thank you!" He looks at me while a small smile still stubs on his lips.

"For what?!" He frowned I chuckled.

"For being there for me even if I hurt you many times... "I said

"Well, I can be your friend too." I laugh at what he said. That's what I like about Sebastian, he can be your friend too. You can run to him at your worst.

We laughed but the next scenario got my body cold. Sebastian was lying on the ground with blood on his lips.

"GRAY!" I shouted when I saw Gray at his extremely dangerous aura.

--------

OmG! BABY SEBASTIAN AKIN KA NALANG KAHIT LOVE KO SI BLUE 😍@GRAY WAG KANG MANAKIT.

I lab u readers, stay intact with my stories. Stay intact with this series! Vixens In Bed series!!  

Follow me on my social media accounts:

Instagram: @san.artsy80
Twitter: @sanicoart
Fb Group: Simpleagent Stories
You can also add me on Fb: Art San