Kabanata 7

~I found the love, for me~

The song played as I started walking along the aisle.

All of the people's eyes are on me, I can see them through the veil I am wearing. They are smiling at me, If they knew that I am not happy, that I was just forced to do this. That I don't love the man who's waiting at me at the edge of this aisle, wearing his white tux looking so dangerously handsome.

~Darling just dive right in and follow my lead~

If I was just in love with the guy, I would be glad and be jumping in so much happiness. But no, no one knows that I'm marrying that man because of my dad's business. This marriage is purely business. There are his parents who are looking at me and his sister and brothers. Hoping for this grand wedding.

I even saw Zane Monica Mondragon who is now Indigo's wife with their cute boy. The famous model still slaying after marriage. Can I experience that too? The happiness in their faces. Every step I take is too much to bear, I want to run away! I don't want to fucking do this. This is not what I wanted!

~We were just kids when we fell in love~

Tears escape from my eyes, people are looking but surely they would only think these are tears of happiness. This is every woman's wedding dream after all. Expensive and luxurious kind of wedding, fascinating and every corner has many medias taking pictures and videos of our wedding. But not me, I may dream of this kind of wedding but not with the man I'm marrying. Not with the guy I don't love. Not with the man whose name is Gray Cantellon.

~Baby I'm dancing in the dark~

~With you between my arms~

Dad beside me is just silently walking with me, did he think of regretting too? That he forces me of marrying Gray? Did he feel any remorse?! Because I am, I feel remorse deep down there. Every fiber of my being feels so down and wants to turn their backs on me.

When we reach the altar he gave my arms to Gray.

"Please take care of my Princess, Young Man. "

It's been about years since I last heard that from dad. I'm the only child making me the princess of our family but since dad told me about me marrying, he stop calling me that. I rebel against his words sometimes and made him mad.

"Yes, Sir. "His simple reply with his usual cold voice to my father.

I wonder what happen the last time I saw him from Starbucks. Did he fuck that woman surely he did, he's a fucker after all? The woman would go to hell just to have a piece of him.

I slowly walk with him while my hands encircle in his arms.

The ceremony started.

"Do you Erron Gray Cantellon take Scarlet Aurora Gonzano as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

I bit my lips, his proximities affecting me. His presence is too much that I can't stand.

"I do." He answered.

I bit my lower lip. How can he answer that one rapidly?

"Do you Scarlet Aurora Gonzano, take Erron Gray Cantellon as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked me.

I bit my lip and hold the flowers in my hand tightly.

I can hear the tranquillity of the atmosphere. The screaming of the crowd's silence. The pressure that envelope the air.

"I..."I bit my lips. I heard the Greek god clean his throat. I look at him but his eyes darted at me like he was ready to raise hell if I'll say No.

"I-I D-Do... " I close my eyes as I answer the priest with a stammering voice. I cleared my throat before saying the same thing again. "I do."

I do's are meant to be sweet but how can I feel pain on it. Every piece of it doesn't have any happiness and sweetness.

"I pronounce you now as husband and wife." The people around us clap their hands and shouted in glee.

I'm tied now.

We face each other and he slowly removes my veil from my face. I stare at his handsome face who's slowly coming near me. He kissed me already but I was angry that time because of him, kissing me without any sanction. This time it's different, it's our wedding day.

He closes the distance of our lips by lowering his head and claiming my lips. It's not a smacking kiss but a light passionate kiss. The voices of the people around shouting Gleefully and teasing us. He distances himself and smiled at me. I don't even know if he's happy about our wedding day.

I'm awed, he looks more handsome whenever he smiles but fool me, he only did that for the people around us.

The venue for the party was expectingly beautiful, the foods are all delicious.

The people are enjoying and they give us some words too, after that, it was all good with the Greek God beside me.

"Where are you going?" His cold voice asked me when I stand up.

"I want to breathe some fresh air, I'm in the garden," I told him and walk into the garden.

There are no people there, It was such a surprise because the landscape of the garden seems so relaxing.

"Babe... " I was stunned at that familiar voice.

I look at him and there he is looking so handsome but his eyes cross pain.

Why is he here? I didn't invite him, I know how this will hurt him! Fuck this!

"S-Seb... "I called his name, he comes near me while smiling.

He hug me and I heard his sobs.

"Always remember that I'm here if he hurts you okay. I love you, My Scarlet. " He whispered in my ears.

"Seb, why are you here! You're hurting yourself." I told him hiding the pain in my voice.

"Babe, we can run away just tell me the car is outside. "He looks at me with so much determination and finalization in his eyes.

I look at him with my torn eyes, I hold his arms. I freaking hate this.

"Seb, don't make this harder for me please," I said.

He look at me and nodded.

"Just say the word babe, I can always run away with you." He said. He walks away

"Seb... " I call him but he remained to turn his back at me walking from the door. Tears started to verge in my eyelids.

"I love you, Scarlet." He said and walk thought out the door.

I followed him even if I can't see him along with the crowd but a handhold my arm.

I glanced at it and it's Gray, he has this dangerous aura again that you don't like to mess up with. I bit my lips and look up to prevent the tears from falling. He can't see me in tears.

"You. Stay." His only word before he grabs me back at where we sit a while ago

----

Thank you for the comments I really appreciated your reactions guys. Please read the first series of Indigo Cantellon's story, Drunk by your temptation.  

Follow me on my social media accounts:

Instagram: @san.artsy80
Twitter: @sanicoart
Fb Group: Simpleagent Stories
You can also add me: Art San