"Just hurry," She rolls her eyes, her cheeks turning pink. I tear the corner of the wrapping and pull out the rubber. "Wait," She stops me just as I'm about to roll it on. "Can I do it?" She asks me, her voice small. I smile, and hand her the long rubber protection. Annabel shyly takes it from me, and pushes it onto my dick, causing me to groan in delight. She rolls it on slowly, and I love the feeling of her small hands.

"Okay, ready?" I ask her, holding her thighs apart. She nods, and I slowly push into her, and we both let out a sigh. "Does it hurt?" I ask, slowly thrusting.

"Not really, just uncomfortable for now." She tells me honestly.

"It'll get better, I promise." I mumble, wanting to move faster. But it still feels amazing. "You're so fucking tight, my god." I groan, moving my hips.

"You can pick up the pace," She tells me, delight laced in her tone. I begin to move faster, and I look at her face, beads of sweat beginning to form by my hairline. "Harry, move faster." She tells me, her eyes shut, as she grasps onto my back. I thrust harder, and bury my head into her neck, inhaling her perfume.

"Fuck, Annabel you feel amazing." I tell her honestly.

"Harry oh my god!" She yells, her nails digging into the skin of my back. I begin to move even faster, as I both know we're almost there. I let go before she does, and I can feel the warmth of her liquids. Her breathing has steadied, but her eyes are still shut. I can't help but look at her bare chest moving up and down. I kiss the top of her breast, and she opens her eyes and laughs, pushing the top of my head away from her chest.

"That was amazing, babe." I sigh, falling ontop of her.

"Harry, we need to go!" She laughs, attempting to push my heavy body off of her. I groan and get up, grabbing new boxers and removing the condom, dropping the shit in the trash can.

~Annabel's POV~

I tug at my pink and black dress, trying to make my legs feel less exposed. I still couldn't believe Harry and I made it ontime, even after everything that happened back at the house. I was just glad his mother went out with a friend, or it would've been embarassing if she heard us- or even worse, saw us.

Harry's fingers lace with mine, and my other hand is holding onto my black clutch. My hair was curled loosely, and I didn't feel like putting much make-up on, so all I did was apply a little bit of mascara and liquid liner, winged out for a cat eye effect.

We walk to the front of the club, and I try not to stumble on my strappy black heels.

"I'm meeting some people here," Harry tells the security guard.

"Name?" He says bluntly.

"Harry Styles, and Annabel Shaw." The guard pulls the bottom of the paper up, flipping it over the clipboard.

"Okay, you're free to go in." I smile warmly at the buff man in thanks, before Harry pulls me into the club with him. I'm instantly surrounded by the familiar colorful lights, and scent of the club, and Harry grasps onto my hand tightly as he pulls me through the crowd. We reach the group in no time, and we all exchange hugs.

"Thanks for coming," Luke says, as he hugs me.

"No problem! It'll be fun." I smile. He nods.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He offers.

"Um, sure." I agree. He hands me what looks like a fruity drink in a martini glass, and I take a sip of it.

"Mm, it's good! What is it?" I ask, smacking my lips.

"French Martini," He tells me. "It's gin with raspberry and pineapple mixed in with it." He explains.

"I like it, thank you."

"Hey!" A high pitched voice calls out, and a blonde stumbles into my arms.

"Lilly, are you already drunk?" I laugh.

"Whaat?! Nooo.." She exaggerates her syllables. "What makes you think that? I just had a couple of drinks, is all. Is that so bad-" She turns around, and her martini glass is poured onto Ashton, who was walking by.

"Holy shit, sorry!" She widens her eyes.

"It's alright, it's not gonna kill me. A little alcohol doesn't hurt." He smiles, as he attempts to wipe the drink from his navy button up.

"That was embarassing." Lilly mumbles to me, as Ashton excuses himself to go to the bathroom.

"What am I gonna do with you?" I laugh, sitting her down on the couch. No matter how drunk she is, I'll always take care of her. After all, she is my best friend.

_____________________________

BIG THANKS TO @KELOUZ FOR VOTING FOR MY STORY😊

Anyways, I literally found a huge spider in my bed, like someone help me I don't wanna sleep tonight😩

I know I'm late, but who is excited for 'Steal My Girl' and 'Four'?! I KNOW I AM👌