I got out of my room and went into the kitchen. I stood outside the door watching the boys in the kitchen. They were sexy, even that was an understatement. They looked good making breakfast moving in sync around the kitchen together, dressed in today's work clothes missing the tie and top button undone. I wouldn’t need breakfast they looked better than the food they were making.  They were  looking like they enjoyed what they were doing. They were mine. I stood for a while more drooling before noticed my presence. Or before I noticed they noticed my presence. They both threw me a wink. I giggled my face lighting up and cleared my throat. I have never giggled this much in my life. Well I did with dad, before he left. But this was surly something, like I'm falling in love, not lust. I blushed deeper at the thought. Pretending not to notice I moved to Cole, I gave him a kiss, and did the same to Chris. They responded immediately.

"Breakfast is ready." Cole said. It was 8:00 by the time we ate. I knew the cooking was good, but i could not focus on the taste, enough to notice their talent. Instead, my mind settled for wondering what they must taste like. Their smiles told me they knew exactly what they were thinking, making me blush as they chuckled.

 "You have a beautiful blush. Good thing we get to see it often." Cole said.

"Hey don’t tease me!" I exclaimed.

"You're just beautiful." Chris said. Damn, they ate just being evil not. I covered my face with my hands, not wanting them to see the deeper blush.

"I'm going to brush my teeth, I'll do the dishes." I said getting up from my chair.

I brushed my teeth, and rushed out to do the dished finding the dishes already done. "I said I would do them. It's not fair, you guys cooked its only just that I washed up."

"we need to go or else we are going to be late. Plus you have done enough dishes for all of us." Cole said.

"fine." I said pouting. I met them at the door, and we went out together.

***

We got into school on time. I said bye and went away to my classes. I found Becca on the way to my lockers, and fond Becca standing against my locker. She did not look happy, as I was supposed to tell her what would happen to me because my mother sent me out. "can we talk at lunch, we are going to be late." I asked.

"Fine, but you are not getting out of this so soon, did you know today is Mr Cole's and Chris last day?"

"Wow, word get around quick." I said with a frown. I wonder if anyone has heard about them being my mate. "Yeah, I know. Now let's go, we are losing time."

The day went by surprisingly quick, I had lesson with Cole, but not Chris and I was itching to feel his touch. Firstly I needed to talk to Becca before she skins me alive. I have been rushing her around to avoid telling her the news.

" I am fine Becca!" I reassured her. I already dragged her outside so that I would not have to worry about anyone hearing our conversation. "Don’t be mad I did not tell you but, I found my mates!" I said excited. She looked a bit mad, but then broke out into a smile. She then started squealing and then froze. All in the space of about 30 seconds lets say.

"Mates? Meaning more than one? But how? What I don’t understand… you did say mates right? With the S at the end making it more than one. Right?" I wanted to shut her up but she looked cute trying to figure it out. She raised one eyebrow. I guess I would have to tell her then.

"Chris… and Cole, you know the new teachers?" I said. She started squealing... again. Then stopped.

"But how and where are you living? I though only prince wolves are twins. Are they the princes of England?"

"No they are not the princes of England…" Becca blew out a breath of relief. "They are the princes of Lock Hart" I continued. She looked like she was going to faint. Damn she had enough mood swings to last her a week.

"Start from the beginning." She ordered. My wolf did not like it, but she did deserve a explanation. So I told her everything.

***

It was the last lesson, Becca was happy for me. It was nice to know she was there for me, but right now I needed to touch Chris before I went crazy. The bell finally rang and the teacher dismissed us. I went straight to the his class room, and grabbed his hands and put it against my face. It was hard to go a day without his touch. I missed him so much and this was new to me, I have never been so dependent on someone  and it scared me a little. We both had our eyes closes and missed the door open.

"Good, you found her." Cole said bringing his arms around my waist to breathe in my sent. It felt amazing. "We need to go, I have asked the prince is we can see him today. You need answers from your father." This made me grab onto his shirt for, wishing he would not stop this get together yet, I needed a few minutes of their touch, it was a necessity, like I thirsted for it.

My father has been away from my mind. I kept pushing him away, but now he bas back there.

"Let's go." I said, mainly to myself. I needed to let go but I couldn’t. Chris kissed my lips deeply. This was the first time it was this deep. Sparks ignite all over my body. This kiss reassured me I could handled. When it was over, Cole gently guided me to his lips and kissed me. I could not compare them to each other. They were the same deepness. But this one gave me confidence, the other reassurance. Both what I needed for when I saw my father.